37

a couple hours later, jake found himself at heeseung's doorstep.

.completely oblivious to everything that happened even though he still wondered at the back of his mind what happened with heeseung and his dad. throwing the thought away because it couldn't be worse than moving across the world.

turning the handle of the door, jake shockingly found it unlocked. stepping inside jake's feet froze in place.

heeseung sat on the other side of the room. hair tousled, face patched up with a band aid. his clothes were wrinkled and dirty and there were bloodstains on his forehead.

jake felt sick. sick to see his boyfriend in such a state but nothing could match the feeling when heeseung raised his head to look at jake.

blood red eyes staring at jake, "h-hyung" jake's voice came out in a small whimper but was clearly heard in the silent room.

heeseung let a smile tug at the corner of his lips, opening his arms. not alot but enough for jake to get the idea.

jake ran over to heeseung hugging him tightly. arms falling over heeseung's neck, legs landing on either side of heeseung.

"ouch!" heeseung hissed, resting a hand on jake's back adjusting their position so jake's knee wasn't digging into his thigh.

jake forced himself to pull apart, cupping heeseung's face in his hands. their were tiny cuts on his face that was exposed around the band aid

"how?" jake's eyes were wide like a puppy's. heeseung couldn't help but smile, pinching his boyfriend's cheek.

jake was so confused. did heeseung's dad do this? jake knew mr. lee was abusive but never did he imagine or knew he was physical with his words.

heeseung ignored jake's frantic question, not wanting to spoil the mood.

jake's the light of his life and with him here heeseung just wants to forget about his shitty day.

"you look adorable today" heeseung nuzzled his nose into jake's white sweater with a random imprint on it inhaling jake's sweet vanilla scent.

jake pulled apart looking at heeseung blankly for a moment, hugging him again this time squeezing his arms tighter so tight it seemed like jake was afraid that heeseung will disappear if he let go.

"i hate fighting with you," jake said.

heeseung nodded drawing shapes into the small fo jake's back "me too baby"

"why does hyung have blood on his head?" jake asked, playing with the sticky strands of heeseung's hair. he noticed it a couple minutes ago but tried his best not to intervene.

heeseung stopped tracking the semi circle. jake noticed this, "did you fall?" heeseung's silence wasn't helping " did you get hurt?" jake slapped heeseung's arm, "tell me!"

heeseung only smiled, putting an arm under jake's thigh, lifting him of his lap, switching their positions.

jake's pretty hair sprawled carelessly on the sofa below them, heeseung hovering over him caging jake's head with his arms.

jake let out a shout in surprise but it was replaced by a giggle when heeseung dove in and started peppering his neck.

"hyung!" jake arms found their way around heeseung's neck, one trying pulling at heeseung's hair so he'd stop this torture of happiness.

after what felt like forever, heeseung stopped looking down at jake. suddenly jake wished heeseung continued tickling him because he couldn't fight the red that adorned his cheeks after that.