Chapter One

Tanjiro p.o.v

I was preparing to go down in the mountain to sell charcoal when my mother called me. " Son, are you sure you want to go down ? It's snowing what if you caught in blizzard on the way ? " mother said "It's ok mother, it's needed . Father are no longer with us I need to sell more charcoal to feed my siblings and provided them with food and clothes " I smiled and reassured her than I will be fine " Father is always here to protect us." Mother smiled at me but I can still smell his worries " Brother are you going down?" My sister Hanako ask me
"Yes you all stay here and protect mother while I was gone,ok?" I answer her and pat her head. "But brother I want to come with you too" Shigura said while clinging to my torso " Don't worry I will buy more sweet so that you can eat all you want after I sell the charcoal, ok?" I said to them and look at Takeo who is now looking at me with anticipation but I smile at him and " Takeo cut more wood so that we can make more charcoal and the next delivery, your coming with me" I told him and pat his head and headed to go down in the mountain. A long the way I see Nezuko together with the youngest Rokuta
" Brother are you going down ?" She ask me while smiling " Yes , how's Rokuta ?" I ask her and put my hand to Rokuta's head
" Since Father is gone he become clingy to me and can't sleep when I was not around " Nezuko answer me and smile " Come back soon, ok?" She said and wave her hand so I continue with my way .

Few minutes later

When I get in town many elders called me to buy my charcoal and in just a flash all my charcoal are gone and I said my goodbye to the elders so I can go back home on the way I bought them some candy and continue to walk.

The snow are getting stronger and it's getting super cold but I still walk while I was walking there's something wrong with the smell of the wind, I smell the metallic and something strange. I run as fast I can and I see someone lying in the snow " Hey, are you ok?" I ask the man who's lying on the ground " Grrr... grrr... " that's the only answer I get something wrong I can smell blood but He is not wounded I suddenly feel that something is coming so I duck my self while protecting this person and there it is I see a monster it's saliva is overflowing and it's canine teeth are sharp I was scared but I must protect this person "S-stay away " I said to the monster and point my ax to him "Heh, How dear a lowly human command me ? And you think you can kill me with an ax?" he ask me while laughing " it's so funny to think" it's continue to laugh and even I was scared I still hold my ax with force " I won't let you hurt someone " I yell to it and it's suddenly vanish when I see it again it's in my front and ready to attack me I was so shock to move *woosssshhhh* (wind sound) it's disappeared and I don't smell it any longer " What happen?" I ask my self and look back to see the person still lying 'Did that monster bring this man here to eat?' I said to my self and carry the man to the nearest cave because I know there's a cave around here...

After a few minutes we arrived at the cave and I help the man to sit and prepared some comfortable space and put some fire so that we won't feel super cold I put him on his back and hug him so we could share our body heat.
' I wish that the storm stop soon I need to go back at home. '

Someone p.o.v

I hug him tight and look outside "hmm... it's good to hug you like this, it's make me happy my love" I smile at the sleeping person in my arms " Soon you will stay with me and rely on me . Only to me." I whisper to my self " After waiting for you to be reborn , I finally have you . You only need me, and no one else . Having me is enough " I continue to talk to him even though he would never heard me because his sleeping soundly.
'Yes having me is enough' thinking that I feel overwhelming. After waiting hundreds of years I could have you , the cage that I prepared are ready , only my love is missing . It's really deferent than looking at him in the distant than touching him like this, I want to bring him back soon so that we could be alone.

~~~END