Chapter Three

3rd person p.o.v

       Its been  5 years since that incident happen and Muzan are finally able to walk in the sun. In those year Tanjiro has been living in a paradise that Muzan created for him, after erasing his memories and change them with Yukiro's memories Tanjiro's live with Yukiro's name and memories. 

Muzan p.o.v

     "  Love, let's go their waiting for us  " I called Tanjiro  while waiting at the door   " wait just a minute ok?  " he shouted back . I just wait for him there while thinking of what's good to do after this date, I really can't call it a date because of some pest that tagging along with us  " Muzan-sama  why take sooooo long? " Douma ask.  " Ohh shut up maggots your just tagging along why so annoying? " Akaza said   " Akaza-dono your the same as me, disturbing the date of master.  "  Douma said
  " Let's go, Love. " Tanjiro said and held my arms   " I'm so excited for this " he look at me with loving eyes  while smiling.  " I'm excited too Yukiro-sama " Douma said and open the door of the car " Thank you Douma-San " Tanjiro thank Douma and enter the car while me is looking at Douma thinking of killing him ' how could you flirt with him in my face '   " Eckk " Douma react because of pain  " Huh? What happen? " Tanjiro ask to Douma
" O—-ohh nothing Yukiro-sama " Douma answer and smiling to hide the pain.

After a few minutes of traveling we arrive at our destination, here at the beach. Yeah we will go at swimming because it's good to feel the sea water again after thousand of years of being in the dark and feel the warmth of the sun.  We go straight to our room to change our clothes while changing I look at Tanjiro, he is wearing short and jacket, the jacket was open and you can see his body.  " Love why wearing that? Are you going to seduce those pest out there? " I ask him well I was not mad I just hate it when someone see or look at his body.

<Smut scene>

I hug him tight and held his chin so that he could look at me.  " Love your body are mine to look so don't let anyone see it ok " I whispered to his ear and bite it  " B—-but where going to swim I w—- " I didn't let him finish his sentence and kiss him aggressively " love when I see only me it's means only me and me alone " and continue kissing him while touching his body until my hand land at his nipple I pinch it to earn a moan from Tanjiro "Ahh.. w—wait love " Tanjiro keep pushing me  " hmm? You don't want? " I ask and look at him pitifully " Ehh... ahm it's not that I don't want but where going to swim s—- "   " shhhh " I cut his words again and sit him in my lap  " love you want to go-outside while looking like this ? " I ask him while touching his member  " your wet already and it's begging to fuck here " I tease him and put my hand at his @ss  " Ahh.." Tanjiro moan  " still a no? " I ask and kiss his neck leaving a mark " just put it in " he said while looking at me with teary eyes and blushing " what it is that you want me to put love " I tease him and suck his nipple and pick the other one  " Please put it in " he beg again  " I asking you ? What it is that you want me to put ? " I ask him again  " your c0ck I want it so please put I—- " I did not let him finish again  and put my c0ck at his entrance without warning " Ahhh wait .. so deep " Tanjiro moan but I continue " you said you want me to put it " i ask while kissing his body leaving a mark  " ahh .. ahmm.. so good .. " Tanjiro keep moaning that's make me turn on even more. " sh!t it's good to be inside of you love, it's tight and warmth inside " I said and move Tanjiro faster because his sitting in my lap  " ahh.. ahh .. so .. deep .. to fast " Tanjiro keep moaning and I can feel it his tightening his self that's mean his cumming " Ahh I .. love .. you.. Muzan .. hmm ahh " he said between his moan  " I love you too ahh" and thrust deeper inside of him while cumming " ahh.. " Tanjiro arc his back while receiving my load and after a second he rest his head in my shoulder still panting  " your bad " he said to me. " me? Well you love it so I'm not bad hmm " I kiss him in the lips and carry him to take a bath.

    After a few hours we get off and see the beach well we can't continue to swim because Tanjiro don't want to swim anymore. " hmmp... " He still pouting because of what I did  " now how can I go to swim when my body is full of marks " he look at me and pout again  " haha want me to kiss you here ? " I ask him and hug his waist  " let's go shopping and stop doing that in public " he said and walk in the near store .

~~~~~END

PS. I'm not good at smuts scene so I apologize for that 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️and if it's boring do please forgave me 🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️ 🙇‍♀️ I was not a professional writer nor I'm good at writing a story but thanks for reading this boring story I appreciate it ☺️☺️☺️

どうもありがとう
(Dōmo arigatō)