chapter one

Far away in a place nown as the hero city sat a young boy with feminine looks in a girls uniform sat on the roof of the famous hero school he had white hair and a black strip but beside that there things that were different about him he had a Coller on and looked almost like a shook Coller witch was a bit odd. For a student of this school. His name was atsushi Nakajima.

Autsushi's POV,
As I was sitting up on the roof, all I could think about is what has my life come to. You may be wondering why I have this coller well that is a story for another time but back to the story. Am I really the monster they think I am. I thought as a tear ran down my cheek, but suddenly I heard a door open, and I panicked because i know I'm not supposed to be up here. As I turned around, I saw my one and only friend here and felt Relaveved. "Autsushi, we have to hurry. We're going to be late for class, so hurry," she said as she turned around. I follow behind here down to class 1a, but as soon as we go in, I feel a punch to the face. "You should just go die, you stupid tiger said a pink girl with horns also known as mina and the others just laughed. As me and jiro
go sit down, the teacher walks in, which most people know him as aizawa sensi or eraser head the underground hero. "Ok everyone I have a Anowsmet to make, we're going to Yokohama for a field trip" But isn't that dangerous"said some kid In the class. "yes but we will be going with all might but we've been promised safety by the detective agency that we will be staying with for the time we are there, but there is one rule no quirks while we're there". As soon as he said that, everyone started to yell, but he explained that they have a different type of power, and we can't have people knowing we're from the outside world. After that, everyone went to pack their stuff, and I didn't really have anything, so I went to take a nap and fell into a forever sleep.

Somewhere in Yokohama
" dazai what the hell were you thinking inviting thoese fake heroes here are you mental"yelled a red haired man, " don't worry slug I have a plan, were going to kill those fakes and it wass the bosses idia he said to come talk to him later abot the plan so dont wory about it okay? " the red head just looked at him but eventually said" ok dazai whatever you say" "thanks chuyya" dazai said as chuyya walked out of the huge office " this shall be fun" he said looking out the window looking over the city.

Notes: I hoped you liked the first chapter, and I plan to post more of this whenever I get time, so thank you for reading.