chapter five

All art belongs to the rightful owners
If you want to see the full art, just click on it. And just imagine atsushi as a boy with this outfit on. Hope you enjoy.

Atsushi pov:

I walked upstairs to get dressed, and I saw jiro sitting on the bed on her phone in a sweatshirt and leggings."Hey atsu, I got a surprise for you."she said as I walked in. "I know you don't usually like when i buy you outfits, but I thought you might like this one, okay?"she said as she handed me the outfit. "jiro, you didn't have to, i really dont need it." atsushi, go try it on. Maybe you'll even impress some guy, and maybe you'll even get laid." Jiro!" Don't say that. Why not we both now? You're still a Virgin, so just try on the outfit." Okay, I'll go try it on for you, okay? "

5 minutes later

"How do I look?" I said as I walked out of the bathroom? " amazing this is the outfit, now let's go meet every one downstairs" Okay, but I really wish I didn't have this stupid coller on it messes the outfit up completely" I said as we walked downstairs. " I may have the solution to that problem came from a voice in front of us." kunikida what do you mean" I mean this he said holding up a key" omg, you got it you really got it, thank you so mutch" I said jumping up and down. " Yes, I did, so come over here, and let's get this thing of you, you." ok," I said as I walked over
He instantly unlocked it as I walked over, and suddenly, I felt free , better than I ever have. It felt like a thousand pounds were lifted of my shoulders, which felt amazing." Thakn you kunikida, thank you so mutch. " no problem kid now let's get you out of here go get your stuff so we can hurry out of here before your teachers notice" ok let us go grab our bags really quick " hurry" said kunikida.

We ran upstairs and grabbed our few things as fast as we could so we could just get out of here. " jiro, are we really doing this?" Yes, we are sushi. We have to, we are finally going to be free from this school and these people, so let's do it." ok , do we have everything?" Yep, let's go,"
We ran back downstairs and saw kunikida on the phone talking to someone." Kunikida, you ready to get out of here?" I said. " Yea , talk to you later. Osamu, be ready, okay?" Yep. " Let's go, kids," he said, and we walked outside, and we got in a car." Were are we going?" I said, " you'll see. "

Notes

Sorry for the short chapter. I'll get more into dazai and the other side of the story next chapter. I hope you enjoyed