chapter three

Atsushi pov: What am I going to do? I thought as I walked down to the bus with jiro."atsushi, what's wrong?"said jiro," I'm going to escape while we're there ,I want you to come with me," I said quietly to her."How are you going to do that? Don't get me wrong, if we can find a way, i will gladly go with you, but how, we constantly have teachers, and what about the collar?" I'll figure it out, Maybe we can get help from the agency if we tell them, " I said super quietly as we got on the bus and found our seats in the back. "OK, atsushi, I go with you, but we have to make a plan how to get away from the teachers while we're there."ok, but I have a question. Do you think it would be bad if I were to wear my skirts and dresses?" i said, worried how she would react." Atsushi, be yourself, and you look beautiful in anything, so no need to be worried,ok. ok, thank you now, if you don't mind, I'm going to sleep." OK, atsushi, goodnight night.

Jiros pov: atsushi what am I going to do with you, i thought. Suddenly, a blond haired man got on the bus. Apparently, he works for the agency and was going to be driving the bus there. He suddenly looked at atsushi, who was lying on my shoulder, and it looked like he was worried, but then he looked back at azawia,then he said we need to hand in our phones so he walked down the aisle and started taking them but then he got to us." Here you go, sir," I said. " Keep it he whispered to me and turned around. What the hell I thought, but ignored it and decided to sleep too,goodnight atsushi I whispered to him.

Kunikida pov:

that has to be him he looks just the way dazai described him to us, white hair with a black strip,feminine, and petite. That has to be him, I'll have to inform dazai about this, and that looks like a shock collar to so how will dazai react to that. For some reason, he won't tell us how he knows him, but this kid looks about 16 and dazais 22, so how does he know him.

Dazai pov:

I was just sitting in Moris office when suddenly I heard my phone ringing, ring ring ring, WHat! I yelled into the phone, being irritated by whoever was calling me. Dazai, calm down, oh its just kunikida." Sorry ,what's happening?" I said. " Found the kidd you kept talking about thought you might want to know. "What really?" I said, supper happy by the news, I'll finally get to see my kitten again. " Yes, but you might want to know something that I saw." What? I said seriously. "He had a shock coller on and looked like he had been beat up. "I want you to keep a very close eye on him until you get here, and if you see anything that involves him, you tell me okay kunikida do I make myself clear?" Yes, dazai, and also he has a friend you need to not hurt her name is jiro and she seems like a good friend, okay?" Okay, kunikida, now get back to what you were doing and keep me updated" "ok dazai" he hung up after that, oh kitten I will hurt anyone who hurt you and u will make you my queen just you wait.

Notes: I hope your enjoying and if you have ideas pls share and keep reading .