༺ i ༻

⋅───⊱༺   ♰  ༻⊰───⋅

"And so they called me up, and I was like, fuck yeah I'm gonna meet Tommy Shelby!" Julia exclaimed, watching as Jennifer laughed.

"Honestly, that show was so damn good," she said, pouring another glass of wine.

"I'm just nervous as shit," Julia sighed. "Cillian Murphy. He was in that romcom with Lucy Liu, remember?"

"Oh and wasn't he in 28 days later?" Jennifer asked, taking a sip of the wine.

"Maybe," Julia shrugged. "All I know is I've heard he's really sweet. Despite playing that badass Tommy Shelby."

⋅───⊱༺   ♰  ༻⊰───⋅

Julia was on the phone with Jennifer when she arrived to the set of The Delinquent Season. Everyone was doing the hair and makeup and she realized then that she was late.

The director walked over to her and sighed, putting his hand on her shoulder. "Cillian's waiting for you, go on."

She swallowed hard as the director walked off. I'm doing Cillian Murphy's makeup? She thought before slowly walking over to the chair Cillian was sat in. He smiled up at you and extended his hand for you to shake. "I'm Cillian. Everyone calls me Cill," he said quietly.

"Julia," she said, nervously shaking his hand. "Everyone calls me Julia."

Cillian laughed and raised his eyebrows, nodding. "Nice to meet you, Julia."

God, why the fuck did I say that?

"Nice to meet you as well."

"Well I'm assuming you're doing my hair and makeup," he giggled, watching as Julia pulled out her makeup bag.

"I am," she answered, nodding. She put her hands on his shoulders to move his chair to face the mirror before him. She ran her fingers through his hair and examined the length of it.

Cillian felt chills run down his spine as she ran her nails over his scalp. He hummed and looked up at her. "Your nails are really long," he said.

"Sorry, did I pinch you?" She asked, looking at him in the mirror.

"No, I was just, that felt nice," he said, tilting his head afterward as if he were confused as to why he said that.

Julia smiled. "Good thing I'm not your personal assistant and can't give you head rubs," she joked, seeing a smile appear on the actor's face. Knowing that she could make Cillian Murphy, the coolest actor she knew smile boosted her ego a bit.

"If I enjoyed it that much I might have to make an arrangement," Cillian joked back, watching as Julia took out a wooden comb.

She placed her finger under his chin and moved his face to look up at her. She combed through his bangs, keeping her other hand on his shoulder.

Something about their pose made Cillian a bit nervous, he felt awkward. "Ah," he muttered as Julia tugged the comb a little too tight on his hair.

"Sorry," she whispered,touching up his hair. She then took some clippers and snipped away, creating a couple layers to his hair.

Cillian looked in the mirror afterward and observed the job she'd done. "I love it," he said, grinning. "Thank you, Julia."

Julia smiled and grabbed her makeup brush, applying some concealer to it. She held the brush up to his face and see if it would blend, the match was good.

"You sleep last night?" Julia asked as she began applying some of the concealer to his under-eyes.

"If I'm being honest, barely," he mumbled, looking up at her. "Our secret."

Julia nodded. "I'd imagine you get nervous, I mean, I feel like so many actors don't talk about it."

"God, I get so nervous," he chuckled, and Julia placed her hand on the back of his head to stabilize him.

"You have such a nice complexion," Julia complimented, seeing as Cillian blushed a little.

"Never heard that one before," he whispered, becoming relaxed from the soft brush against his skin.

After finishing up his makeup, Julia made adjustments to his hair and then the director called for the cast. Julia smiled at him. "Good luck, Cill," she said.

"Thank you."

⋅───⊱༺   ♰  ༻⊰───⋅

"Cut!" The director called. "That was perfect, break time. Don't lose what we have going on, I need energy all the way through!"

Julia watched as Cillian came back over to his seat, waiting for an assistant to come by. "Where's your assistant?" She asked.

"I don't have one," he answered, brushing his hair back before taking a sip of water.

"Here." Julia walked behind him and ran her fingers through his hair again, this time making sure to drag her nails along his scalp. Cillian closed his eyes.

"You're a doll," he chuckled.

"Cillian, look at you," a man's voice approached, and Julia looked up to see Jamie Dornan. "Lucky son of a bitch," he mumbled, shaking his head.

Cillian smiled. "Got my own personal assistant."

Jamie looked at Julia and shook her hand. "Jamie, Cillian's worst enemy," he joked.

"Julia, Cillian's personal head masseuse," Julia said, making Jamie giggle a bit.

"She's great, I totally recommend her service," Cillian added. Julia smiled at him and dragged her hands down to his shoulders.

"You two close?" Jamie asked.

"Oh, no, we just met," Cillian laughed. "Why?"

"I've never seen you let someone massage you like that and actually seem like you're enjoying it," Jamie said, nudging Cillian.

"What can I say? Julia's the best in her work."

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Julia. I better get going but Cill, text me." And with that, Jamie was off.

"God, Jamie," Cillian chuckled, shaking his head.

"He seems super funny," Julia said, opening up her bag to grab a banana.

"God, he's hilarious," Cillian said. "Surprising for someone that was in Fifty Shades Of Grey."

Julia face palmed herself. "That's where I saw him from! I don't know why I kept trying to remember," she laughed.

"You ever seen those movies?" Cillian asked, watching as she bit into her banana.

"Never," Julia answered. "I just haven't found the right person to watch them with."