༺ v ༻

⋅───⊱༺   ♰  ༻⊰───⋅

"How much was this place?" Julia asked, walking around Cillian's suite room.

"About £750 a night," Cillian said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Shit," Julia gasped, looking up at him in shock. He nodded.

"But it was worth it, I mean, there's a bloody jacuzzi." Cillian motioned to a separate room. Julia curiously wandered inside to see a modern style jacuzzi against the window, revealing a beautiful view of Dublin.

Without hesitation, Julia took her shirt off, catching Cillian off guard. He turned away for her privacy. "Damn," he said, chuckling a bit.

"I haven't been in a jacuzzi in years," Julia explained, dropping her shorts to her ankles. "Join me." She turned on the water along with the bubbles.

"I'd love to, but I should really—"

Julia grabbed his hand and almost pulled him into the jacuzzi fully clothed. "Join me," she repeated, her eyes piercing through his.

"You can't take no for an answer, can you?" Cillian asked, chuckling as he removed his shirt.

The two of them sat naked across from each other as the jacuzzi heated up. Julia watched as he pushed the water around.

"Why'd you take me back here?" Julia asked, before Cillian sighed and grinned.

"You made my heart race," he explained, looking over at her.

"Did I?" Julia smiled, crawling over to him. She ran her fingers through his dry hair. "Put your hand on my heart."

Cillian complied and put his hand on her chest, feeling that her heart was pounding. He blushed. "It's cheesy," he chuckled.

"I'm a hopeless romantic," Julia said, smiling at him. She dunked her head slowly underwater, letting her hair get soaked.

Cillian pulled her back out and she gasped before giggling hard. "You scared me," he sighed, pulling her hair teasingly.

"Ow!" She laughed. As she moved closer to him, they found themselves against the tile wall, making out slowly.

Cillian ran his hand up and down her back as Julia's hands roamed his chest and abs. They kept going until they ended up laying naked in the hotel bed, side by side.

Julia cuddled into his side, to which he wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her arm. "You're gonna sleep over?" He asked, glancing down at her.

"I suppose," she sighed, turning her head to look up at him. "Do you want me to go?"

"No," Cillian chuckled. "It's just that, well.."

"Well?" Julia sat up and looked at him. "Well what?"

"I'm very touchy in my sleep," he explained, his cheeks turning a soft pink.

"Oh really?" Julia laughed, leaning close to him. "Mr. Cillian Murphy, the man with cold blue eyes, is touchy?"

"In my sleep," he protested, rolling his eyes. "It's not like I control it."

"Why would that be a problem?" Julia asked, stroking his cheek. "Hm?"

"I just don't want you to get the wrong idea."

"What idea would be wrong?" Julia raised an eyebrow.

"Well, we're just fucking around here, and I don't want you to think I intend anything."

Julia's heart sank a bit. She swallowed hard, like she was swallowing the fact that being with him would be completely unrealistic.

"Yeah," Julia said quietly, giving him a fake smile. "I get it. Don't worry about it."

Cillian watched as Julia's expression changed, and he quickly realized he'd fucked up. "Oh, fuck, I didn't mean for it to come out in that way," Cillian quickly said, putting his hand on her cheek.

"Cill," Julia giggled. "It's fine." She put her hand on top of his and nodded.

"Fuck," he whispered, noticing her eyes become slightly glassy.

Julia put her shorts on and turned over. "Goodnight," she whispered, facing away from him.

⋅───⊱༺   ♰  ༻⊰───⋅