༺ iv ༻

⋅───⊱༺   ♰  ༻⊰───⋅

This chapter contains a detailed smut scene.

⋅───⊱༺   ♰  ༻⊰───⋅

"You promise not to tell a soul?" Julia asked, looking Jennifer deeply in the eyes.

"Of course, Jules," Jennifer laughed. "I'm your best friend."

"We made out in the bathroom," Julia confessed, her cheeks turning a bright red as Jennifer's jaw practically dropped to the floor.

"You're fucking joking!"

"No," Julia whispered, smiling even wider. "He told me to forget about it but I kissed him later on. He kissed back."

"Julia, you've officially won at life," Jennifer said, crossing her arms. "I give up, you won."

Julia laughed, grabbing Jennifer's arm. "I just hope things work out."

⋅───⊱༺   ♰  ༻⊰───⋅

Julia was adjusting Cillian's collar for a shot, and the two of them were extremely close. Cillian wanted so badly to hold her, feel her and taste her, but he had to keep his composure.

"I wish I took you back to my hotel," he whispered, admiring Julia.

She blushed and slowly looked up at him. "Why didn't you?" Julia reached up to touch his cheek, but Cillian quickly pushed her wrist down so no one would suspect anything.

"I wasn't sure if it would be a one time thing or not, I couldn't tell with you," he admitted.

"You think I'm just a fuck and go?" Julia asked, laughing a bit.

"No no," Cillian quickly said. "I wasn't sure with myself, rather," he explained.

Julia nodded and finished touching up his makeup and hair. "Go on."

She watched as Cillian acted. The smallest details he'd put into his emotions added so much to the scenes they were doing. It was fascinating, to say the least. Julia could watch him all day.

And fuck, was he sexy while doing it, too.

After the scene, Julia was in the changing room with him, wrapped around him. He kissed her hard and pushed her against the mirror, sliding his cold hand up her shirt.

"Ah," Julia hissed at the sudden coldness against her skin.

"Fuck," Cillian whispered, watching her squirm from his touch. He kissed her neck, biting at it slowly as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"Oh my god," Julia whispered as Cillian's body was revealed to her. He'd gotten quite buff for the role, and seeing the outlines of his abs drove Julia crazy.

"Show me," Cillian muttered under his breath, before she removed her shirt and kissed him hard.

Before she knew it, she was bent over against the mirror and Cillian was holding her hair back. "I wanna feel you," she said quietly.