༺ iii ༻

⋅───⊱༺  ♰  ༻⊰───⋅

"Fuck, I thought you were hurt," Julia said, looking at a red-faced Cillian.

"It's all good," he chuckled, heading to open the door, but Julia stopped him.

"I don't want this to make things awkward. It's totally natural, and I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable," Julia said quietly.

"You didn't make me uncomfortable," Cillian assured, extending his hand to her cheek.

He brushed her hair back and looked at her face, but quickly took back his hand. "Fuck, I'm so sorry," he whispered, turning around.

"No, no, it's okay—"

"I don't know why the fuck I would do that," he muttered, starting to pace around the bathroom.

"No, it's fine. You're stressed, you weren't thinking, it's okay," Julia put her hand on his back, trying to calm him down.

"I'm so fucking sorry, that's so embarrassing—"

"Shh," she hushed, turning him to face her. "Don't worry, Cillian, you're fine." She smiled, taking his hand in here. She moved it up to her cheek and closed her eyes. "It feels nice," she whispered.

Cillian moved closer, opening his hand on her face. "Can I kiss you?" He asked, biting his lip nervously.

Julia nodded. "Please," she whispered, almost gasping, eager for their lips to touch. He tasted her, and God, she was delicious.

His hands roamed her body, not sure where to stay, and her hands ran along his back and to his chest. Soft, slow kisses turned into deep, passionate ones.

Cillian pulled back after a few more, his hands on her waist. "This is our secret," he whispered, a small smirk growing on his lips as he breathed heavily.

⋅───⊱༺   ♰  ༻⊰───⋅

As more shooting went on, Julia's thoughts nothing but their bathroom makeout session that left her shaking.

When he came off set for a break, she'd rub his head as usual, but her legs would feel like jelly.

"Here, Cill," she said quietly, handing Cillian a bottle of water.

"Thank you," He said, taking a sip of the water. "But, can I ask you something?" He turned to face her.

"Yeah, what is it?" Julia smiled at him.

"Can we forget earlier?" He asked quietly.

Julia's heart stopped for a moment. She knew it would be impossible to forget it, but she had to agree.

"Of course," she said, keeping her smile.

"Thank you. I hope that's okay." He sighed before getting up to continue shooting.

⋅───⊱༺   ♰  ༻⊰───⋅

Shooting concluded for the day, and Julia was still thinking about kissing Cillian. Everyone's ride came, but Julia's and Cillian's were coincidentally late at the same time.

Eventually, Cillian's car pulled up, but he looked at Julia and realized she'd be standing alone in the dark. "Come with me," he said, motioning to the car. "I don't want you out here alone."

"You don't have to, it's okay—"

"Come," he insisted. Julia gave in and got in with him, the two of them sitting beside each other.

After a silent drive, the car pulled up to Julia's hotel and Cillian got out to help her grab her things. When they were in the back of the car, Cillian's biceps popped out as he lifted her suitcase that contained all of her products.

She put her hand on his arm and looked up at him. "Cill," she whispered.

"Don't worry about it." Cillian grinned, but his smile quickly dropped when Julia smashed her lips against his.

He hesitantly wrapped his arm around her waist before pulling back, looking down at her. "I'm sorry," Julia whispered.

He brushed the hair off her face, holding her cheek with one hand while the other stayed on her hips, and he kissed her hard.

The driver honked his horn, causing the two of them to jump and pull back. He chuckled and closed the trunk. "See you tomorrow."

"Wait," Julia sighed, grabbing his hand. "Come to my room."

"I can't be seen out here," he laughed, patting her head gently. "We'll continue tomorrow, yeah?"

Julia slowly nodded, watching as Cillian got back in the car and the car drove off into the night, disappearing behind the trees.

⋅───⊱༺   ♰  ༻⊰───⋅