Move on <//3

<3<3<3<3<3<3

<3<3<3<3<3<3

Minho dropped to his knees with a loud cry of his lover's name.

"Why did you have to?" He cried as he stared at nothing but a portrait of his lover which was done by him.

"I should have been there" tears dropped one by one and he lowered his head. The silent cry turned into sobbing. He was crying so hard that he started shaking.

"Min?" A shaky voice said and then he felt a hand touch his back. He didn't look back, he didn't have the energy to do so. The person wrapped his hands around Minho in a protective manner.

This was Minho's breaking point, he held onto the arm which was around him, "Chan" he stuttered at the end.

"It's not your fault Min" Chan reassured him, but it didn't help.
"Chan you don't know" he sobbed, his breathing was unstable.

"Only if we have communicated bett-" he choked on his tears. "Min breathe" Chan instructed. "I can't Chan" he stuttered.

"Chan it's because of me" he mumbled but Chan didn't hear him. Minho could feel his vision going blurry, his mind was fuzzy, he couldn't hear Chan's voice.

He passed out.

Later, when Minho woke up, he found himself on a bed which was not his. A weird smell surrounded him and the room.

He slowly opened his eyes and finally recognised the place, hospital.
It was the smell of anticeptics which was suffocating him.

There was a pain in his chest which was not going away. It hurted so bad. He wanted to die.

It was hard to breathe without him.

He tried sitting up but stopped when he felt a sharp pain hit his spine.

Not being able to do anything, he layed back down, closing his eyes.

"I love you Min" jisung said as he caressed Minho's cheek, watching him sleep peacefully.

He kissed the other's forehead and layed down with him, holding him close.

Minho woke up crying, the memories came back flooding, every time jisung kissed him, everytime jisung said I love you to him, everytime jisung made him smile. It was all about jisung, and it will always be him.

He sat up with difficulty and brought his knees to his chest and dropped his head in between them.

"Why'd you go away?" He mumbled.