Brat </3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Try doing that again" jisung said as he cuffed his boyfriend's hand to the headboard. He gave it a tug to make sure it wasn't as tight.

"I'm sorry" Minho scoffed and tried to pull his hands back but it didn't work.
"sorry for what" jisung huffed and removed his own shirt while maintaining eye contact with his boyfriend.

"I don't fucking know" Minho rolled his eyes and clutched the chains of the handcuffs. Jisung laughed, "you're still a brat"

The younger reached his hand out under the bed and pulled out a red coloured box making Minho's breathe hitch.

"I said I was sorry sung" Minho repeated himself with slight terror in his voice. "Scared now kitten" jisung taunted and pulled out a cockring and vibrator from the box.

He slid the cockring on Minho's cock and storked it a few times making the older moan. "Be queit or I'll gag you" jisung warned and Minho shook his head while squirming in his place.

Jisung lubed up his fingers and circled Minho's rim and pushed one digit in.
"Shit" Minho breathed out and throwed his head back.

The younger smirked and pushed one more finger in, "still loose from yesterday" Minho moaned at his words and clenched around the fingers.

"Relax princess" jisung reassured and pressed soft kisses on the inner side of Minho's thighs.

Minho loved this with all his heart, jisung was fucking punishing him but was still being a damn ass sweetheart, this man was definitely on something.

"I'll fuck you so good that you'll forget what even a fucking brat is" jisung whispered against his stomach and Minho whimpered.

Jisung added one more finger, moving them in a fast motion and hitting his prostate with every thrust. The older was biting onto his bottom lip to keep his sounds in.

He felt his orgasm building up in his stomach, "sungie wann' cum" he cried and jisung smirked, "try then" with that he started stroking his dick with his free hand.

Minho sobbed and clutched the chains in his hand and squirmed in his place more, and then the dry orgasm finally hitted him.

"Such a good boy" jisung praised and moved upto kiss his boyfriend. Minho could barely keep up with the kiss, his cock was rubbing against the fabric of jisung's jeans, he started to grind against it and subconsciously turned his head to the side making his boyfriend groan.

Jisung grabbed his jaw and forced him to look at him, "Such a whore" Minho grinded harder and was close to his orgasm again but before he could reach his climax jisung got off of him.

His phone was ringing, Minho's toes curled and he opened his legs wide to lure jisung in but it didn't work.

Jisung picked up the phone and said something which seemed incohorent to Minho, he was lost in the pleasure and pain.

The younger came back, and hovered over Minho again, kissing him and undoing the handcuffs. Minho's face light up, "sungie not mad anymore" he asked with a little hope in his eyes but jisung laughed, to his dismiss.

"You're not a good boy, you're brat and I do not like brats" he stated and pulled Minho up from the bed.

"You can walk right?" Jisung asked and helped him to the bathroom, Minho whined and dropped to his knees in front of his boyfriend and tried to undo his pants but jisung held his wrists and gave him a stern look.