The story of the substitute bride

What preceded the wedding -

" You don't want me anymore? Did I hear that right?" Rebecca wanted to be very sure of what she heard. She didn't want any misunderstanding to creep in. It was the end of her 'five-year-long' relationship. It was like her daydream had turned into a nightmare. Her boyfriend had just rejected her and, apparently, for no reason.

He said that he didn't want her anymore, which, in, itself was very weird. " Yes, Becca! You heard that right... " He was about to add another few lines when she yelled. " STOP! Calling me Becca was a privilege, and you have lost that with your last statement, boy!"

She turned back with her haughty ass and walked away, not turning back, for even a second glance. Her boyfriend stood there bewildered. That was, clearly, not the reaction he had wanted.

From behind the building, crept out another slender figure. She was blonde and beautiful, but nothing like the curvy, brunette that Rebecca was. She was Stephanie, Rebecca's step-sister. Rebecca loved and cared for her like her own sibling. She had been overjoyed when her father had brought home a new mother with a bonus of a little daughter. Never did she ever suspect, that those two people were the vilest towards her. The most vicious.

They never showed that. On her face, they were always sweet and concerned. But behind her back, they left no stone unturned to strip her of all her achievements. " Good job Casper. You successfully drove my sister away. " Stephanie patted him on his back but he did not seem as confident as he had seemed at the beginning of their conversation. " B-But, she didn't even look back... " The poor lad looked shaken. It seemed like he was the one who was dumped.

" Oh! come on Casper, didn't you say you were fed up with my sister's overconfidence? Didn't you say she kept denying your rights as a boyfriend and you were not ready to wait until your marriage? " Stephanie let her hands travel over Casper's chest as she slowly started unbuttoning his shirt. It didn't take the pimp to get over his emotions for his physical needs. He grabbed Stephanie by her hair and started kissing her like a beast in the middle of the street.

It was very clear that she was not enjoying it but she had to give in because that was her end of the deal. She had promised Casper that she would sleep with him if he broke up with her sister. Casper dragged her behind the alley, inside the abandoned building. He stripped her top as soon as they were inside and was about to unleash his 'rock-hard' beast, by opening the chains of his pants. Stephanie was visually disturbed, but she had voluntarily walked into the devil's Den.

" Open your mouth, babes! " Casper ordered, smirking in her direction. She was thinking of excuses to get out of the mess when suddenly they heard footsteps. " Stephanie? Casper? What the hell is going on here? " It was Rebecca. She had come-back, to hand over her ring, that Casper had engraved but was shocked out of her wits to find her sister and freshly dumped boyfriend in such a compromisable position. Stephanie seized the opportunity.

She ran into Rebecca's arms, crying. " Sissy, thank goodness you came here. This one has been blackmailing and bullying me. He forced me to sleep with him. He got hold of some of my naked pics from somewhere and has been using them against me. Sissy, I am so scared. " She was an Oscar-worthy actress and efficient at shedding crocodile tears. " She's lying. She sent me those pics herself. She was the one who had been pestering me to break up with you in the first place. You, sly vixen. " Casper tried coming near Stephanie but Rebecca blocked him like an Alpha Queen. " Enough! " She said with her palm raised. " I will be dialling the police and they will take care of things from here. You are a criminal. I am ashamed I wasted all these years with someone like you. " Rebecca reached for her phone when Stephanie jumped in. 

"Sissy, don't call the police. Leave it. Let it be. You broke up with him. Now let's delete his existence from our lives. I don't want to be interrogated or laughed at about something like this... Please sissy? " She was shooting stars through her puppy eyes. Rebecca's right arm landed on Casper's cheek with a very loud thud. It sent him walking sideways a few steps. Her eyes were spilling fire and she dusted her hand off, exclaiming aloud, " Damn! I got some dirt on my hand. I would need to thoroughly sanitise now. "