love story- alexanders gone

princess sloans pov

after i got into my dress from a little help from my made servant Gwen i walk into the ball room to where my mother and father awaited for me "There you are sloan we have been waiting for you" my father says as i got up to them "i was just finishing up sorry father" i say to him as he signs "sloan do you know where your brother is" my mother asked me and i looked at her.

"no mother i have next seen him since yesterday why" i asked my mother she just signed and looked at me "we think he has run away from this place" my father the king say to me with a a very expression on his face "i'm sorry father but i don't know where he is" i say to him because i really did not know where he was at this current moment in time.

"very well you can go back to your chambers and do whatever you want in there" my father says to me i nod and bow and leave to go to my room. once i get there i go to my book shelf and grab a book and start reading.

as i am hafe way trough there was a knock on my door i look up from my book and shut it "come in" i say to who ever was at the door "sweetie do you want to walk around the town" my mother asked me i nodded my head saying yes to her.

as we are walking around the village we help some people in need of help with life and stuff that they can't do.
after hours of being out we walk passed the farmers land where we see two boys on horses trying to get the cows in the gate as i look around i see my best friend princess Selena who is staying with us for a while "hello princess and queen" she say to us " hello princess" i say to her and she laughs a little and we hug for a second.

"so how was it at home" i asked her and she rolled her eyes at me and signed "i hated it mother and father where so rude and wanted me to marry this prince that i don't wanna marry" she says to me and i nod my head understanding her.

"then who do you wanna married" i asked her and she blushed and looked around "so umm where's your brother been lately" she asked me and i rose my eyebrow "he's gone off somewhere we don't know sadly" i say to her and her smile gos u to a frown. "what do you mean" she asked me and i looked at her and signed "he left us we have not seen him all day and he no where around the place" i explained to her and all she did was nod her head.

"we'll mother selena we should probably head back to the palace" i say to my mother and best friend and my mother agrees with me and we all walk back to the castle.

after we got back my father was walking around waiting for us to come back he looked tired and mad at the same time. "father what's wrong" i asked him and he looked at me and he signed "we have looked for your brother everywhere and he is no where in sigh" he explained to me and i looked at him shocked "he has to be somewhere" i say to my father but he shook his head saying no

"girls go why don't you go to your room" my mother says to me and i nod my head taking selena's hand and we start walking to my room once we got to my room my made servant was waiting for us "how are Gwen" i asked her as we got closer into my room. "i'm good my lady how are you two on this fine evening" she asked me and selena we both shrugged our shoulders and sat on my bed talking to Gwen for a little bit.