love story-meeting the farmers boys

princess sloans pov
it was the next day and i just got dressed into my yellow dress with a green corset to match with it i was not going all fancy because i was going for a walk around the town today with Selena.

i walk to where my parents are and see selena was with them waiting for me to be done getting ready for the day.
"mother farther" i say greeting them they smile at me and i look at Selena and take her hand and we run out the castle.

"that was so much fun" i say to her and she nods her head agreeing with me "wanna go to the spot we when to when we where kids" she asked me and i nodded it was near the farmer land it was right next to it. it was a tree that we would clime and hang around until it was time to go home for the night as we got to our spot we start to clime the tree.

"wanna sit under the tree" i asked her and she nodded and we jumped down and we sat on the grass then we see two boys walking our way i look at Selena and she just smiles

"we'll hello there princesses" the boy with green eyes and dark blond said i smiled at him " hi there cowboy" i say smirking at him as he helps me up and the other boy with brown/blue eyes helped Selena up "i'm jensen by the way" the boy who helped me up said with a smile "i'm sloan and this one next to me is Selena" i say and they chuckle "we know" the one with blue/ green eyes said with a smile "oh i'm jared" he says to us i smile and nod my head and smiled at them "so what are you girls doing here" Jensen asked us i looked at him "well this was mine and selenas spot as kids so we wanted to come back" i said to them and they looked at us listening carefully.

"we'll Jensen how old are you" i asked him and he smirked at me and chuckled "i'm 19 what about you princess" he asked me and i looked at him "17 cowboy" i said to him and he chuckles "is that my nickname now ace" he asked as he gives me a nickname "is ace my nickname now" i asked him and he nodded his head saying yes "but there will be more" he says "well cowboy there will be more for you to but cowboy is the one i like the most" i say to him and smirks at me.

i tern my head to see jared and Selena kissing i look at Jensen to see he's looking at them to we laugh at them a little. "Selena we need to go back now so say goodbye to lover boy"i said to her and she groaned but pulled away " you'll be back right" they both asked us and we nodded our heads yes "bye cowboy" i say to him smirking "bye ace" he says and me and Selena leave "we'll i see u like jared" i say to her and she blushes at what i just said "i guess i do" she replied to me
"that quickly Selena like in 15 minutes" i asked her and she just nodded her head saying yes to me.

"right we'll let's just get home so we can eat dinner" i say to her and she nods her head and we walk to the village then to the castle doors to where guards where standing they let us in and we walk to the dining room to see my mother and father sitting there waiting for us

"oh sloan Selena your back good let's eat" my mother said to us as we sat down at our seats.
"so how was the tree girls" my mother asked me since she was the one who was the one who showed us the spot all though years ago. "it was fun we really loved it" Selena says to my parents as we got our food "how was your day mother father" i asked my parents they just looked at each other then back at me "it was good still trying to find your brother" my father says to me i look at my mother sadly then my father.

"we'll mother father im going to bed so good night" i say to them and selena gets up to join me so we could just talk on what happened today  "Selena you know we can't be with thoughts farmer boys" i say to her once we got to my room "i know but you wanna marry for love right" she asked me i sign "yes i do but i don't love jensen" i say to her and she rolled her eyes at me "sloan i know you do you just don't know yet because you only meet him today" she says to me "do u really love jared" i asked her and she nodded her head saying yes to me "then you know what will happen if my parents find out and yours" i asked her as she started to cry a little.

"of course i know what will happen but your parents married for love" she says to me "i know let's just stop talking about this" i say to her and she nods "you wanna see them tomorrow" she asked me and i just smirked "you know what screw my parents i wanna have fun and i wanna see Jensen so let's see them" i say to her and she smirks at me and she walks to her bed and i walk to mine and grab my night gown and put it on then slip into my bed.