Love story- kiss me

sloans pov

"good morning princess" one of the mades says to me as i entered the kitchen to grab some food for a picnic that me Selena and my mother where going to do today since my father is away doing what ever he is doing.

"sloan are you ready" my mother asked as she walked into the kitchen with Selena "yes mother I'm just getting the food" i say to her and she smiles "shall we go to the tree" my mother asked and i looked at Selena with a worried look "mother i know a really good spot behind the castle" i say to her and she smiles "well if you say it's a good spot then i say let's go" she says to us and i sign relieved as did Selena because jared and jensen might show up and i don't think they would want to meet my mother the queen. We walk out to the strawberry field that was behind the castle as we got the the big grass area we sit down and grab all the food out and start to eat our food.

"so mum when do you think dad will be back" i ask her as im looking at her while eating. she looks at me and signs "i im not sure it could be months you know when he says he will be back in 2 weeks he mean a month or two" she says to me and i just nod and go back to eating my food and staying silent as we where almost done eating i see jensen and jared walking around the town my eyes wide and i tap selena a little and point in the direction where they where and her eyes go wide then my mother looks where they are and smirks.

"hey you two boys come over here" mother says to them and my eyes open even more wide jensen and jared point to them asking if it was them she was talking to she nods and they walk over.
"hello my queen how is your evening going" jensen asks my mum and she smiles "really good thank you now my daughter and her friend where looking at you and i though you could hang out with them while i go and do some things" she says to them and i look at selena and she shrugs her shoulders "of course my queen we would love to" jared says to her and she nods and gets up "have fun girls dont be home late ok" she says to us and we just nod im surprised that she did that.

after mum was far away selena got up and jumped into jared's arms "well sloan ill meet you here at 9 so thats in 8 hours" she says and walks off with jared and i just nod then look at jensen.

"how are you cowboy" i asked him and he smirked at me and shook his head "im good how about you ace" he asks me and i look at him and roll my eyes a little "im ok i guess my father is gone so mum lets me hang out with you i guess coz she saw me pointing to you and jared" i say and jensen smirks "im just so hot for you aren't i"he says to me and i smirk and look at him "you wish cowboy" i say laughing a little at what i said to him. "ah oh i feel so hurt ace" he says putting in hand on his heart while laughing i laugh with him. "help me up cowboy" i ask him and he smiles and puts his hand out i grab it but i pull him next to me and i start to laugh so hard and jensen looks at me and frowns in a joking way then he lays his head on my lap i was shocked but i didn't mind that he did it i put my hand in is hair and play with it.

as we where sitting here i was just looking out and i see the view of the town and ill i can think about is how i want jensen to kiss me i wanted to feel his lips on mine and mine on his as i was looking down at him he smirked "your staring at me there ace" he says to me with a grin i roll my eyes "cant i just look at you cowboy" i asked him and he laughs "what am i hot to you"he asks me and i roll my eyes again "as if" i say laughing and his grin grow more "you do you think im hot sexy even" he says and i blush but hide my face so he doesn't see "dont hide you face ace i think your cute when your embarrassed" he says to me and that makes me blush even more.

we just sit there looking into each others eyes i look into his hazel eyes as he looks into my blue ones "kiss me" i whisper to him and he looks at me shocked but he starts to lean in so i start to lean in as our lips where about to touch "sloan guess whatttt" selena says running to us which pulled me and jensen away before we could even kiss "jared just said he loved me he thinks its love at first sight and i said i loved him back oh uh did i intrupt something" she asked me and jensen and we shake our heads saying no "but thats grate im happy for you girl" i say to her and she smiles and walks off i sign and look at jensen as he got up "well i better go i've just remembered i have some chores i have" he says i just nod my head and he leaves i pack up all stuff and start walking back to the castle and when inton mine and selena's room. thinking about what has happend today with jensen and with my mum letting me hang with farmer boys i though she would not even allow it.

i sigh and sit on my bed and i grab my song righting book and right some lyrics then i go out to the dining room and see my mother and selena sitting on the table waiting for me "i though you where with jared" i say to selena and she looks at me and smiles "i was till jensen told him he needed him with somthing" she says as i sit next to her "oh ok" i replied to her.

"let's eat girls" mom says to us as the food got brought in i smile and grab some of the chicken and vegetables and start eating my food. after we finished we all decided to go to bed since it has been a long day i smile at selena and she smiles back as we got into our room we started to talk about the boys. "jared is so nice i love him so much" she says to me and i smile at her because im happy for her she hasn't been happy for a long time. "that's so good your finally happy again and you love someone so much" i say to her and she smiles at me  "yeah well what about you and jensen" she asks me and i look at her and sigh " i dont know we where about to kiss but then stopped and he left strate away" i say to her and she frowns at what i just told her.

"is it because i interrupted you guys if it was im so sorry" she says and i look at her and smile "its ok it swear you didn't know plus it must not ment to be then" i say to her and she shakes her head "i can see you both really like each other you guys have nicknames for each other cowboy and ace it's perfect" she says to me and i shrug my shoulders "i guess well see" i say to her and she nods "well im going to have a bath ill see you after" she says to me i nod my head and grab my book and start wrighting again more lyrics for more songs.