love story- happier then ever

princess sloans pov
(also the year is 1770)
as we got up from our beds and got dressed for the day we when down the stairs to find my parents to have breakfast with them before we go out and around the place again.
"hello mother hello father" i say as we got into the dinning room my mother smiled at me and my father just frowned at me i could tell my brother was his favourite because he wanted all boys but he got one boy one girl he was so happy with alexander but not with me my mother was really happy she got me she loved both me and my brother the same but my father did not.

"how did you guys sleep" Selena asked them and my mother smiled at her "really good what about you selena" my mother asked her "really good to" she says to my mother then it was quit for the rest of breakfast no one wanted to speak at all.
"selena wanna go to the tree" i asked her as we got up from the table she looks at me and smiles "sure let's go" she says smirking at me knowing she was going to see jared again once we got out of the castle we start to run to our tree "you know they might not come today" i say as we where still running to the tree "i know im just hoping they are" she says to me with a smile i just nod. as we got to the tree no one was there except us so we desided to climb to tree again and see if we would see them in the distance "I see them they are on horses riding around the place i wonder if they will come there" selena says to me i look to where she was looking and see that they where riding horses around the place i smiled as they got a little bit closer to us. i decide to climb down and sit on the ground and read Romeo and Juliet as i was reading selena came down "why are you reading" she asked me while sitting down next to me "well its homework my mother gave me" i say to her and she nods her head "why do you have to read it though" she asked i signed "i'm not sure i guess she wants me to wright a song about it because she liked my other songs that i have written before" i say questioning why she wanted me to written more songs about the books she gives me.

i close my book and see that jared and jensen where really close to us i smirk then i see Selena drooling as she looked at jared as they where more close to us she got up and run to him and he got off his horse and kissed Selena on the lips for a long time i look away and look at my book till someone tapped my shoulder and sat next to me "well there gonna be making out for a while" Jensen said i closed my book then looked into his green eyes as he looked into my blue ones at this moment i felt more happy then i ever did "so cowboy what you been up to" i asked him and he smirked at me "well ace i've been busy with my fathers farm since he's getting old and cant work some things" he say to me and i smile at how he helps out his father "thats so good you help your father" i say to him and he smiles then looks to his brother and my best friend and they where still making out then "get a room" i shout to them as me and jensen laugh our head off after i said that "fine we will" jared says he;ping selena up on his horse then i smirk at them "so i guess its just you and me for the time being" Jensen says to me and i smile at the thought. "yeah i guess we are" i say to him and then he grabs my book "how about we read together" he asked me "yeah sure" i smile and he get up the page im up to"It is the East, and Juliet is the sun" he starts reading and i smile and lyle my head on his lap after a hour we finished the book "we should do this more often jensen i really like doing this" i say to him and he smiles at me and nods his head agreeing with me.

"hey sloan" jensen say to me and i look at him and smile "wanna play 5 questions" he asked me and i laugh a little but agree with him "ok first question when was your first kiss" he asked me and i look at him and roll my eyes "prince misha when he was 17 and i was 15" i say to him and he smirked at me "ok my tern when did you have your first kiss" i asked him and he smirked
"with the bakers daughter when i was 13 and she was 12" he says to me and i looked at him shocked after 4 hours of us just talking and getting to know each other we desided it was time to go home. "hey cowboy do you think Selena and jared would be done" i asked him and he smirked at me then looked around "i think so ace" he says looking at the too people riding the horse back here "well cowboy ill see you soon i'm not sure when though" i say to him and he looks at me with his green eyes looking into mine "meet me here Monday thats 4 days away and bring Selena so she can see jared" he says to me as they came up to us "got ya cowboy see u in 4 days" i say to him and he smiles and i grab Selena's hand and we start walking back to the castle to see my parents.

as we got back i saw my father and some of the knights getting on there horses "father where are u going" i asked him and he looked at me "going to find that brother of your im sick of his childish behaviour" he says to me and then gets on his horse "ill be back in a week or 3"
he says riding off with the knights  i sign and we walk into the castle and go to my mother who was sitting at the dinner table waiting for us "hello mother how was your day" i ask my mother as we sat down next to her "im fine sweetie im just mad at your father but its fine darling" she says to me as dinner is set on the table.

after dinner it was 6:00 and we decided we would all go to bed and get a good night rest so we could all do something fun tomorrow.