Meeting Emma's Best Friend

A/N: Emma x Reader

Requested by: ilovelgbtcommunitty

Summary: Emma introduces her new girlfriend, Y/n, to her best friend, Jenna, and when the two meet, Jenna is trying to see if Y/n is good for Emma and they quickly hit it off getting to know one another. Jenna offering her phone number and them becoming good friends.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I grab my flannel, putting it on and buttoning it up halfway, rolling my sleeves up to just under my elbows, matching it with a grey t-shirt underneath the flannel, blue 90s baggy jeans, and black and white converse. I look at myself, running my hand through my short hair, realising that I actually look super 90s right now.

I smile, glancing around, trying to figure out how I can make the outfit even better before finding my wired earphones and connecting them to my phone, moving it under my t-shirt that I re-tucked and dangled the earphones over my t-shirt, I put the right earphone in and smile wider. I put my best perfume on that I wear every day and head out of my room.

I put some music on my phone and wait for Emma to come to mines as she's gonna come meet me then we're gonna go meet up with her best friend together.

I hear a knock on my door 20 minutes later and I stand up, walking toward the door, unlocking it and opening to see Emma.

"Hey—! Woah, I like this outfit." Emma expresses to me, smiling widely. Scanning her eyes over my outfit entirely, I blush, glancing down at my outfit then at her.

"You look really pretty, Em." I compliment in return, seeing her smile as she steps closer, wrapping her arms around my waist and puckering her lips; I lean down, resting my hand on her cheek and stroking her cheekbone as I kiss her, smiling into the kiss. She pulls away and hums contently.

"Are you excited?"

"I'm more nervous than anything." I confess, shyly, noticing her chuckle softly as she nods her head.

"I get it, I was nervous too but I promise she's a softie at heart." Emma assures me, resting her hands on my forearm. "Plus, she might do what you do and have one earphone in, it's nothing personal, it just calms her anxiety."

"Hey, no way, mine too." I say, smiling widely as I grab my keys and step outside beside Emma, shutting the door behind me and locking my door. She nods, kissing my cheek and we begin to make our way to the meet-up point where we're meeting Jenna.

I'm so excited and nervous!

***

We arrive at the park and Emma directs me to sit down on a certain bench as I only just realised that she has had a bag filled of food for us, as we're apparently having a picnic that I didn't know about then going to walk around New York for a little bit.

"Remember, if you get nervous, just do whatever you need to do, okay?" Emma reminds me to do, I nod my head, looking at her and smiling, seeing her return the smile. I kiss her cheek and see her begin to smile widely, making my heart skip a beat.

"Hey." I hear Jenna's voice announce herself, I look over at her and see her moving around, I notice Emma stand up and they hug.

"Hey!" Emma greets her, excitedly. "Oh my— I feel like I haven't seen you in so long." She expresses to Jenna, Jenna nodding her head lightly.

"I know." Jenna longs out, chuckling softly. "I promise, we'll see each other more often." She promises and Emma glances behind to me and takes my hand in hers, we hold hands and Emma moves closer to me. Jenna looking at me and her eyes turning slightly cold.