Pastor's Daughter 3

A/N: Emma x Reader

Woooo, part 3!!

here we go!!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm sitting in class, my eyes stuck on Emma. I can't seem to take my eyes off of her, to the point where I can't focus on anything else. I tried to pay attention in this class but it's too difficult.

It's way too difficult. I can't focus. I just want to kiss her, I really want to kiss her. I want this class over so I can go over, ask to talk and... and we can talk. Even if it's not what I want, I still just want to hear her voice.

"Miss L/n." I hear the teacher call on me, I snap out of my trance, meeting his eyes. "Is everything okay?"

"Hm." I mutter, nodding my head, itching my eyes and rubbing my temple in slight pain. Feeling a migraine coming on, which makes me want to cry as my migraines are the worst thing.

I glance around, seeing Emma staring at me. I meet her eyes, noticing her slowly smile and cutely wave. I grin, watching her, watching as she faces away from me and glances back at me, our eyes meeting again. She rolls her eyes, smiling and blushing, turning away from me. I look down at my jeans and itch the back of my neck.

***

Once class is done, as I'm packing my bag, I lift my eyes when I notice that someone is in front of me. I see Emma standing in front of my desk and I immediately grin, resting my hand on the desk.

"Yes?" I ask her, curiously.

"We need to talk." She tells me, I nod my head lightly, glancing between her eyes and grinning, trying to hide my smile.

"Whatever you want." I respond, lifting my bag and zipping it shut. I move my bag strap around my shoulder, tucking my chair in and moving around the table, leaving the classroom with her.

I watch as she directs me to an empty band room, shutting the door behind herself and stepping inside, moving to the right, hidden from the window in the door of the room. I step into the corner with her and watch as she dumps her bag on the floor, me doing the same as her, dumping my bag on the floor.

"So, what's up?" I inquire, curiously, clenching my jaw for a moment.

"You're staring a lot."

"Uh-huh."

"Aren't you scared we're gonna get caught?"

"Caught?" I repeat, confused.

"Yes, caught."

"And what exactly are we being caught doing?" I tease, grinning, noticing her eyes glance between mines then she rests her hand on my cheek, stroking my cheekbone and leaning in, going in for a kiss. I smile, moving my arms around her waist, tugging her body close to me and clinging onto her, kissing her. She kisses me back, resting her hands on my cheeks, both of us melting into one another. She giggles, pulling away while I kiss to her cheek, down to her neck then all over her neck.

She laughs.

"What're you doing?" Emma asks me, moving her hand into my hair, slightly gripping my hair. I melt, continuing to kiss her neck.

"Let's just be together for the rest of the day." I confess to her, wanting to spend time with her for the rest of the day.

"Y/n..." She lets out, yet I ignore her, continuing to place gentle kisses along her neck while she grips my hair, leaning into every kiss, tugging me closer to her.