You Belong to Me...

A/N: Pip x Reader

Summary: Y/n is a well-known assassin and when she bump into a certain student, she can't help but try to be better for her. Until, she is assigned a case and something unusual happens.

INSPO: Killing Eve

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Pip's POV:

I'm in class at the moment, jotting down notes as I listen to the teacher ramble about nature vs nurture and the significance of both. Arguing how both are equally important as some people are born psychopaths yet don't go onto harm because they were nurtured well. And some people weren't born a psychopath but because they weren't nurtured very well, they could go onto committing a crime.

It was something that I had already heard many times. Many times to the point where it got repetitive. I watch as the door opens and I see a girl open the door, stepping inside. I take everything in, she's wearing blue baggy jeans, white shoes and a beige t-shirt. She has a tattoo on her bicep that you can kinda see but the sleeve covers some of it.

"Hi, I think I'm supposed to be in the class. I'm new here." The girl explains as she walks into the room, glances around then faces the teacher again.

"Is your name Y/n?"

"Yeah." She answers, nodding her head.

"Ah, great. I'll sign you in. Just take a seat anywhere." He offers to her, most of us watching as she faces the class, glances around and walks over toward me, sitting beside me. She gets out a pen and a notebook and begins to write in it, taking notes.

***

It's the end of class and while some people are leaving the room, others still packing to leave. I move my notebook filled with notes toward Y/n. I notice her glance at my notebook then at me.

"Thought you might want the entirety of the notes." I confess, shrugging and getting up, tucking my chair in and grabbing my bag, putting the straps over my shoulders.

"Thank you...?"

"Pip." I say, offering my hand. She shakes my hand with a grin before retracting her hand.

"Thank you, Pip." She thanks me, taking pictures of it and then moving it toward me. I take it and move one strap off, bringing it to the side and unzipping it, putting the notebook in then zipping my bag shut again. "Fully shut now." She informs me, making me smile as I move the bag strap over my shoulder.

"Thanks." I thank her, heading toward the door and notice her follow after me. "Got a class next?"

"Nah. This was my last one." She tells me, only having the one bag strap over her shoulder, her gripping the strap lightly. She exhales softly. "Was more thinking about getting some food, you wanna tag along?"

"Ugh, wish I could but I promised a friend I'd help them with work." I make up, not entirely trusting them. She nods.

"Cool, have fun. See you next time, Pip." Y/n tells me, resting her hand on my shoulder for a second and smiles gently then removes her hand from my shoulder and walks away, moving toward the exit.

*****

I'm in class and I notice Y/n is eating McDonald's while jotting down notes. I glance over at her nuggets, wishing I could have one at the moment as I'm starving.

"Want one, I'm kinda full." I hear Y/n offer, exhaling afterwards, leaning back in chair. I look over at her, glancing at the nuggets then at her. She has 2 left.