Of course... 2

A/N: Pip x Reader

PART TWO AS I QUITE LIKED PART ONE, APOLOGIES IF YOU DIDNT!!

HERE WE GO!

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I'm finally out of hospital and trying to get back into the station yet my boss, Officer Perkins, is trying not to let me in.

"Just let me in, Sir. I'm fine." I state firmly, hearing a scoff and noticing him shaking his head, a disapproving look settling on his face as he continues to not let me inside.

"Drop it, Haught. Go home and rest." He orders, smiling then walking away from me. I sigh, climbing over, hissing in pain. I head over toward my bed, grabbing a file that's on my desk.

"What is this...?" I ask myself, speaking quietly. I look and open the case only for it to be snatched from me. I groan.

"Go. Home." Perkins states firmly, I roll my eyes. Going to protest. "Don't protest or even try me, Haught. I mean it. I need you to go home." He continues to scold me, I clench my jaw, staring at him with my eyes slightly hooded.

"I have work. Work never stops—" I attempt to reply, only to be cut off.

"—Work stops when I order you to stop. I say 'Stop'." Perkins replies, firmly, staring me down as he shuts over the case file and holds it to his side.

"And when I take my top off, it's... what?" I counter, smiling and seeing him roll his eyes.

"Go home." He orders, looking at me doubtfully. I roll my eyes, huffing.

"Go home." I mimic, flipping him off and walking away. I turn around and glance to see him walking away, I smile excitedly. Heading over to my friend.

"Go!" Perkins yells, longing it out and pointing toward the exit. A couple of other officer's laughing as they watch our interaction.

"Going!" I shout back, groaning and turning around. I walk toward the door, leaving. I see Pip going to walk inside.

"Ah! There you are! I gotta talk to you." Pip confesses, resting her hand on my forearm and leaning up, tilting her head to be able to kiss my cheek. I smile, watching as she retreats and takes me in. "You on shift?" She asks, taking in my outfit consisting of black baggy jeans, a white t-shirt and a vest on top of it.

"I am now." I answer, standing taller and fixing my posture.

"Good, I think I might be onto something." She sternly demands, glaring at me. I giggle, smiling as I approach my police car, I unlock it and get in, Pip getting in the passenger's side.

"Where we headed?" I ask her, starting the car and beginning to drive out of the car park.

"Left." She directs me, I put the left indicator on, check left-and-right, see an opening and drive. She continues to direct me on where to go and I notice that we are slightly going around in - what feels like - circles.

"Can I get a name of where we're going?" I ask her, glancing over at her when we stop at a red light.

"I don't exactly know the name, I just now the area." Pip answers, glancing at every building that there is that's around us. "There, there, there!" She points, "That building there, we need to go in there." She states, I nod and once the light turns green, I drive toward it and park in front of the building. We both get out and I lock the car behind me, both of us walking toward the door.

"Okay, so, what're we here for?" I ask her, opening the door and letting her go first. She steps inside and I follow after her, letting go of the door and walking a little faster than normal to try keep up with her stomping.