Author's Note

Hey, y'all!

This is my first time writing a story like this, so I'd be lying if I said I'm fully confident in my abilities right now.

^ Which also means I'm sorry if there are any inaccuracies with regard to any of the characters or information in the story. That's why I renamed most of such, to avoid copyright AND IRL inaccuracies (:D?)

I'm likewise completely new to the whole K-Pop scene, with my first and proper introduction to it being, as noted in this book's titles and descriptions..

NEWJEANS!

For further context, I'm writing this book as a way to express my feelings of gratitude and appreciation for their craft and music - something which, although I never expected, indirectly helped me become a better person (as, truth be told, I'm roughly around the same age as most of them). Not to mention I genuinely love all the thought they put into their stuff, especially the lores for their OMG and DITTO MVs - they keep me awake at night ;'u')

Seeing all the members being so happy and getting so far in life is so heartwarming, and it inspired me to start doing the same for my own life - in terms of doing what you love and doing things to improve who you are.

I'd even say I've started becoming ever so slightly delulu (ehe), but that's why I'm making this book (to make the delulu energy into smth productive >:00)!

Anyways, that's only a personal note from me.

The first few chapters will probably be written before the book officially releases, just so I have a buffer as I tend to write quite slowly (at 1 chapter every other week or so).

I hope you all find this series tolerable (LOL) and don't grill me for it much.. Peace!

p.s. I doubt any of the members will ever see this book, although if ever they do.. TYSM!! I LOVE YOU ALLL

Onto Chapter 0 we go~