十四 | Love Hashira

Ayuna's pov

I decided to visit Mitsuri since I missed her, after all she was the first person who wanted to be my friend excluding Giyu. So some quality time with her will do good for the both of us.

Thanks to the parasol Giyu gifted me, I could visit my friends during the day which makes me to keep smiling at the thought.

I had some trouble finding my way but thanks to Giyus crow I'll be fine. I let him sit on my shoulder since he was old and I didn't want to bother him a lot since I might be requesting him to show the way in the future often which also made feel guilty.

"Again, I need to trouble you a lot in the future since I don't know my way around so I apologise again, sorry." I said.

I knew he sometimes has bad memory or mistook some orders and directions but I still trusted him since it wasn't his fault. I did offered him to be fit again but he refused since he accepted the nature of growing old.

"No worries, in fact I would love to. Due to my old age, no crow wants to talk to me. But I'm very happy that you would spend some time with me." the crow answered.

"Well you're also my friend so of course I like to spend time with you." I said.

The crow nodded happily: "We arrived Ayuna. I'll leave you alone with Kanroji-san now." he flew away.

"Thank you again." I said before he completely left.

I knocked on the door of the love pillar's estate and she answered the door.

"Ayuna!" she greeted me with a hug which I answered by hugging back.

"I missed you so I thought I could visit you."

3rd person pov

"That's very sweet of you!" Mitsuri cheered, "And you're walking under the sun!"

Ayuna: "Thanks to this parasol. Now I'm able to see the world during the day again."

Mitsuri: "I have a great idea! Let's have some snacks at my favorite spot!"

-

The love pillar and the sea demon were sitting on a blanket in the shadows of a sakura tree.

"Hey this tuna is good." Ayuna tried the food her friend had brought and she enjoyed it.

Mitsuri: "I'm glad you like it! I was worried that it doesn't suit your taste..."

Ayuna: "As long it's still fish I can eat it."

A breeze came by and they stared at the village below them.

"It's beautiful here." the sea demon said.

"I know right?" Then Mitsuri wishpered: "That's my secret place!"

Ayuna: "Oh, I feel honoured that you showed me this place."

Mitsuri: "It's a secret okay? We can spent our next time together here too!"

Ayuna: "Okay."

"By the way Ayuna..." Mitsuri started to blush, "is it true you can make someones dream come true?"