CH. 2

Just a lil' sum'n, a lil' taste, yea' you know? To the supporters of Taken, I got you, I promise I do.😘

😛Ass fat, fuck a cabbage.😛

D'wight and Carter sat at Cold Stone while D'wight thought about his next move. "You enjoyin' dat' ice-cream, baby?"

Carter knew that it was unladylike to talk with her mouth full, so she just smiled and nodded her head.

Seeing that smile made D'wight's world spin faster. It was everything to him. If it wasn't for the birth of his daughter, he wouldn't know where he'd be. Either six feet under or caged up like an animal with a few numbers the state referred to him by for the rest of his life.

"Say Carter, can Daddy talk to you?"

"About what?"

"Last night, when Daddy came home? What was going on?"

Carter perked up, she was too young to understand what was about to happen when D'wight busted into the room. "Oh, the man said we were going to play a game. He was really nice too, Daddy!"

That only enraged D'wight and made his stomach churn. D'wight had seen Reese around town with a few shorties of his own, so he could only imagine what was happening behind closed doors.

"You might think Daddy's actin' funny, but did he touch your chest or your pee-pee?"

"Mama said I wasn't allowed to say anything," Carter said, weighing her head down and putting her spoon into her container of her ice-cream.

"O, it's okay. Mama said you could tell Daddy. She called earlia' askin' 'bout ya'."

"She did?"

"Yeah," D'wight inquired, knowing damn well he skipped work today to get a new phone with a different number to avoid Tati.

"Well, before we were going to start the game? In the living room, Mama said he could touch on my toodies. I knew it was bad so I told Mama I didn't like it. She said I should and I should get used to it."

Nodding his head, D'wight grabbed his phone out of his pocket and dialed his Mama up. Having been a Nurse for ten plus years, he asked her to examine Carter and watch her for a few hours so he could make a few moves.

Hand-in-hand, D'wight and Carter walked to his car. Strapping her into her carseat and starting the car up, D'wight looked at Carter in his rearview mirror. What traumatizes somebody so bad to want to have sexual innuendos with a damn child?

Ten minutes into the thirty minute ride to his mom's house, Carter got D'wight's attention over the radio that was playing their favorite song Alright by Kendrick Lamar. "What, baby?"

"He made me touch his pee-pee."

---------------------

Whitey💸😈💖: Sexy lady, you busy?

---------------------

Replying with a Not too busy for you, what's good? Poetrie laid her phone next to her and continued watching the new episode of Basketball Wives LA she missed on Sunday. However, when Jackie announced all of a sudden she hadn't sucked Doug's dick, she turned the TV off.

"How the fuck you keep a man for over twenty years, as you say, and not suck no dick?" Poetrie mumbled.

Walking into the kitchen, Poetrie pulled some Apple Jacks from the top of the refrigerator. Rinsing off a bowl and a spoon, Poetrie grabbed some milk.