⊹ rush

───

secret

first ever smut
i feel kinda awkward
while writing these...

also tw dirty talk

───

i feel the rush

addicted to your touch

party music blasting loudly, college students dancing and throwing themselves onto people. some making out in other areas.

"hey yeonjun!!" a person greeted, walking past the said male. he was holding a beer in hand while dancing drunkly. "hey!!" he winks at them.

he hums the music while moving his body like the day is never gonna end. the sparkles on his outfit and makeup complimenting him. he accidentally bums into one of his friends. "yah!" he scolds.

"you bummed into me?! are you drunk? seriously?!" his friend groaned, crossing his arms. "it's my fucking party~ i can do whatever i fucking want!" he says, his words slurring. definitely intoxicated.

"oh my god, we have exams this week?!" his friends yells. "fuck that! you shouldn't have come if you wanted to study taehyun~" yeonjun walks past him but gets stopped. "i'm just saying to be careful, you don't want to get too drunk.." taehyun warns, concerned how things would turn out if he was too drunk.

"too late~" yeonjun stuck his tongue out before disappearing into the crowd. "huh?! yeonjun?! come back here!!" just as taehyun tries catching up to him, someone pulled him into the dance floor. "what the hell? what do you want beomgyu" he rolls his eyes.

"let's dance~" the said male winks a bunch of times in such an awkward way. "um, no thanks..." taehyun tries turning back around but got forced back. beomgyu starts swaying his hips. "come on!" he smiles.

taehyun thinks about, slowly smiling. he hesitatantly reaches for beomgyu's hands and dances with him. "i didn't know you were a dancer?" beomgyu says, impressed by how unstiff taehyun is. "i went to dance comptetions when i was younger. maybe like in 3rd grade? maybe?" he furrows his eyesbrows, trying to remember.

"oh my god! i did dance competitions when i was younger too! i took ballet! it was really difficult though..." beomgyu remembers, his body tensing remembering the embarrassing moments of him falling at times. "that's cool, i took hip hop," taehyun smiles.

"wow, opposites attract they say~" beomgyu winks, again awkwardly. taehyun laughed at the action. "maybe one day we can dance together, mixing the two!!" he smiles widely at the idea. "sure"

"hey guys!!" hyuka joins them, jumping in joy from the song making him happy. "hii!! oh my god?? the makeup?!" beomgyu pointed out. "ah yes! i put alot of sparkles like yeonjun said!" he pushes his hair back dramatically to flex his makeup.

"i think its really smart! the dripping affect! i just like put it on my eyebags" beomgyu pointed out, moving his bangs. "it matches the light really well." taehyun complimented. "yeah!!"

"should we continue dancing?— ah!" hyuka gets pushed by accident. "sorry— oh! hyuka? taehyun? beomgyu??" the person who bumped in hyuka smiles. "soobin!!" they all say in an unison.