⊹ neighbor

ཐིཋྀ ﹒ yeonbingyu
⨳ (100%) smut
・───・★・───・

beomgyu a university student, takes a liking to the clingy couple next door.

(this oneshot has to do with the kink: voyeurism, so if you're not comfortable with that, please don't read. oh and if overall smut makes you uncomfortable PLEASE DONT READ!!)

───

"thanks hyung for letting me stay here," beomgyu smiled to his brother that nodded with a wink. he recently moved in after getting accepted to his dream college that happens to be a few miles closer to his brother's house.

beomgyu walks up the carpeted steps, struggling to bring up his luggage. finally, he made it through. he turned the knob, slowly pushing the door that creaked open. the room was neatly made with a small bed, huge wooden dresser next to another huge wooden wardrobe.

closing the door behind him, he placed his luggage on the bed before opening a wide curtain window. surprised, he could only see the view of his next door neighbor. i wonder who desgined these houses... beomgyu sighs, turning back around.

he unzipped his luggage and took his clothes, seperating them in piles. he casually did so until he heard some strange noises.

confused, he looked up. gazing around the room to see where the noise came from. nothing he saw, but then again. the noise was much louder, it sounded like... moans?!

beomgyu eyes widened as it latches onto the window. he could see a couple making out aggressively infront of a window. what the hell? he gasp as the couple get closer to the window. he could see the shorter black haired males ass get squished by the glass.

curiously, beomgyu walked closer, pulling the curtain a little more closer. from where he stood, the moans had gotten louder but muffled. he couldn't help but stare.

his eyes roamed around the two, the taller blonde male mercilessly thrusting into the shorter male who was desperately holding onto the other to keep balance. his mouth was wide open with drool running down his neck.

beomgyu felt a sudden wave followed through his body, a strange feeling he's never felt before. butterflies flew around stomach as the couple got more aggressive and sloppier.

beomgyu's hand crept down his pants, struggling to find the hem of his boxers, once he held his dick, he immediately felt a sting of arrousal. his eyes stayed onto the couple as he continued to pleasure himself. desperately trying to imagine what it was like to be inbetween the couple. oh it made him so horny.

his other hand gripped the wall as he went harder and faster. "a-ah!" moans escaped beomgyu's lips, sweat trinkled down his face. he finally release along with the couple.

beomgyu took a deep breath in, before leting out a long sigh. he closed his eyes and removed his hands from in his pants. w-what the hell was t-that...

  ・  ・  ・ ☆

beomgyu brushed his hair back, quickly putting on his cap and grabbing the sandwich his brother handed to him. he walked out and headed toward the entrance gate, but then stopped upon hearing fits of laughter from a familiar voice.