⊹ cry

───

taegyu

fluff, angst,
sensitive topics,
vulgar slang

───

as beomgyu rang the door bell. he was tapping his feet in excitement. he had a bouquet of his lover's favorite flowers in his hands, daffodils. beomgyu smiled brightly when he heard someone step near the door. and just like that, the door opened. revealing his boyfriend taehyun.

"beomgyu?!" taehyun gasped, not at all expecting him to show up. he immediately jumped into his arms. hugging him tightly. tears slowly started to form in his eyes. he had missed beomgyu's presence.

"did you miss me?" beomgyu asked softly, returning the hug with light kisses on taehyun's neck. the latter nodded his head. still not letting go of beomgyu. "let me gooo~ i'm not gonna run awaaaay~" he said while shaking them both a bit. taehyun was hesitant on letting go but he slowly did. wiping his tears from his eyes.

"are those for me?" taehyun pointed to the flowers. beomgyu smirked.

"nope! these are for your mom!" beomgyu smiled in a teasing way. taehyun immediately got embarrassed.

"oh... uh, she's not here... ow!" beomgyu hits him playfully, pulling him into a kiss. "i'm joking with you!! of course these are for you!" he handed the flowers over. taehyun looked at the flowers then looked up at beomgyu. he stuck out his middle finger towards beomgyu before closing the door in his face.

"hey wait!!!" beomgyu yelled, pounding in the door. "let me in!!! i'm sorryy!!!!" he whined. "taehyunnieeee~~~" he pouted.

taehyun listened in amusement. he waited for about 5 minutes before letting him in again. "you're so mean kang taehyun..." beomgyu pouted while crossing his arms. letting himself in.

"and you think you're any better?" taehyun chuckled, following beomgyu to the couch.

"yeah! i don't slam doors at people faces!" he retorted, scooting away from him. but taehyun scooted closer.

"beomgyu.. why did you suddenly come back? i thought you liked it there?... wait did people hurt you or something—" beomgyu shuts him up by covering his mouth. he waits a bit before uncovering him and kissing him.

"i did like it there it's just... i missed you too much and. theres no way i would miss our anniversary like i did last year!" he reassured. climbing onto his lap and kissing him again. "yeah, it was pretty boring without you..." taehyun frowned. remembering how lonely he felt when beomgyu hadn't visited for their anniversary.

"but i'm here now... and we can do whatever you want to do" beomgyu smiled, kissing him once again. thats when taehyun thought of an idea.

"whatever i want to do?" taehyun asked for reassurance. beomgyu nodded.

🌿 ───

beomgyu arches his back. sighing from the pleasure of cracking his stiff back from how uncomfortable the plane ride was.

"should we do red velvet?" taehyun asked, taking out the cake mix. beomgyu shook his head. "nahh, i want chocolate!" he declared. and so taehyun listened and took out the chocolate cake mix.