⊹ fairy of shampoo

───

taebin

angst,
harsh bullying

───

Whenever I see him, I'm not lonely
Even with my sad heart, it disappears far away
he's my fairy of shampoo
From this moment on, I will love him

soobin watched as taehyun walked through the hallways, his confidence that soobin wish he had.
he stared a bit too long that he noticed taehyun had stared at him back. he started blushing and quickly looked the other away. trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"soobin" a guy said, slamming his hand on his locker, forcing it to close. soobin jumped. the guy then stuck out his hand. "answers." he demanded. soobin's eyes looked different areas as he was scared. he didn't have the answers cause he forgot it at home.

"i-im sorry b-but i um, i kinda uh... l-left it—" the guy slammed the already closed locker again.

"are you really that stupid?! you idiot! the work is supposed to be turned in today! you either go home and get it right now or fucking die!" he started grabbing onto soobin's collar, shaking him a few times. soobin started to tear up.

"i-i'm sorry, but, but my home is too far f-from here—" he started getting choked by him. he then gets thrown onto the ground.

"count your days soobin, count your fucking days!" the guy yelled as he walked backwards smirking at him. he then turned around to get to his class.

soobin was in shock. i mean it's not new that he had did that. actually, it was barely as worse as what he usually does. ren always take things a bit too far.

infact, soobin had to be hospitalized for a week because he once took it way to far. his parents begged for soobin to tell them who did it too him but he kept saying it was an accident to not get ren in trouble. cause he knows once ren comes back, he'd be dead.

people walked over him, not caring about the scene as it happens every day. no one in the school cares about soobin. no one.

except there was one.

soobin never knew who it was. he believed that no one would ever love him. he's always been alone. his parents are always working and his brother is in college already. he went to a university somewhere from were they live. so they can't visit very often. only on holidays.

soobin continued to walk through the hallways, the bell start to rang. indicating first period had started. soobin's eyes widen realizing he's late for class. he immediately runs to his class, trying to get there before the second bell rang. which unfortunately, he didn't make it.

"soobin, you're late!" the teacher yelled.

he immediately bowed at a 90 degree angle. "i'm so sorry miss" he apologized.

"go sit down!" she yelled. he obeyed.

he sits alone near the back. which kind of sucks for him since he can't see far really well. which leads him to wearing glasses everytime he goes to school. he gets bullied for that too.

he hates school. everything about it.

he does well as his grades are good, but he doesn't feel safe. only when he sees taehyun.

after taehyun had helped him when ren kept messing with him, soobin got attached. they don't interact as much since they're different grades. but when they do interact, soobin feels happy. like the monochrome of his life turns into various different colors when he's with him.