⊹ look at me

───

taegyu
tw: @ssault, r@p3
angst

───

beomgyu stays shaking as he hold onto his own torso. he stays staring at the floor, not paying attention to his older brother whos walked out the room like he didn't just rape his own little brother.

beomgyu could not believe what he had just went through. how could his own brother, the one he looked up to the most. the one he loved desperately and wanted to be like him. just hurt him... by taking advantage of him...

it all started when beomgyu was casually playing mario kart with his brother in the living room. he had noticed his brother had been acting strange lately. he looked more down that usual.

few moments before.

"are you okay?" beomgyu asked, frowning as he watched his brother slowly put his controler down. he looked back at beomgyu with a smile. beomgyu could tell he was faking it.

"of course i am beomie, you don't need to worry." he smiled, ruffling beomgyu's hair. the younger chuckled, but went back to serious. "are you sure? you've been acting strange..." he asked once more.

"yes, i'm fine." the older said with a bit more aggression in his tone. startling beomgyu by the suddenly switch. but he chose not to ask more.

they continued to play until his older brother got a phone call. he quickly excused himself and came back a few minutes later. beomgyu could see how heartbroken he looked. and thats when he realized...

"s-she... she b-broke up with me..." the older confessed, trying to hold in his big boy act infront of beomgyu. but he couldn't, he ended up breaking down in tears. beomgyu immediately stood up and hugged him. "i'm so sorry hyung... you don't deserve her anyways!! and plus you have me!! your little brother who and spend time with you whenever you want!~" beomgyu tried to comfort, rubbing his back affectionately. he tried calming his brother down, which kind of worked but his older brother was still teary eyed.

they ended up playing mario kart again to take the older's mind of the situation. "YAY!!" beomgyu cheered, putting both hands up in the air in victory. "I BEAT YOU ONCE AGA— again?..." just as he was about to tease his brother, the older still didn't look alright. he gave beomgyu a fake smile. "good job beomie."

beomgyu slowly put his hands down, giving his brother back a half smile. he was extremely worried for his mental health and didn't know what to do to help him. he knew how attached he can get to someone, and break ups were very hard for him. his last ex before this new one, he had almost committed because he felt like he doesn't deserve anybody. thanks to the influence and manipulation his ex gave him to think this way. but he soon found another girl who treated him right and made him feel like he deserved this life again.

what beomgyu understood from their relationship is that, they'd get into arguments alot. more thsn the other ones. they'd make up again but then argue once more. as fast as they can ressolve one is as fast as one starts. their relationship got pretty toxic over the years. she had cheated on him twice but he had forgiven her. which beomgyu personally didn't like that he had done that.

he was actually expecting them to break up, he wanted them to break up. he could tell his brother was unhappy and stressed. forcing himself to be with her as a thank you for saving his life.