⊹ my bear

if you sexualize the words "mommy" and "daddy" please don't read...

and yes, this is about human animals but not omega kinda shit. AND ITS NOT CRINGE I SWEAR.

well i hope...

also i don't care its no where near christmas

───

taegyu + yeonbin

fluff ,
steamy scenes
(towards the end)

───
beomgyu sat quietly on the couch, waiting for a special someone to show up. he fidgets in anticipating on that certain person would knock on his door in

3...

2..

1..

knock knock beomgyu's face immediately lid up and rant to the door. he opened it and immediately hugged the person who was outside.

"gyu~ how are you?" the certain someone asked.

"amazing now that you're here taehyun!" beomgyu smiled. "i made you something!" he said, grabbing his hand and dragging him towards the kicthen. showing the bunch of beomgyu's homemade cookies that are placed on the counter.

just for taehyun.

the latter kissed his him all over his face, he then pulled away ruffling his hair. beomgyu moving towards the touch. ending up in his shoulder. "thank you so much" he smiled. beomgyu smiled back, changing their position so now beomgyu his hugging him by the side tightly.

"has my little bear been well?" taehyun asked. eating some of the cookies he had made.

"mhm!" beomgyu kissed his cheek.

"thats good, i actually have a surprise for you" taehyun said. beomgyu immediately looked up at him in shock.

"a surprise?" his eyes lid up, looking at him with curiousity. taehyun nodded. "yay!!" he shouted. that causing his bear ears to pop out of his head. taehyun immediately covered them.

"becareful beomgyu!" taehyun scolded. beomgyu immediately pouted.

"sorry..." he looked down. taehyun sighed, giving him a hug while massaging his head all the way to his neck and back.

"it's okay" he kissed his head. beomgyu smiled into his shoulder.

he left taehyun's embrace. "can i see the surprise now!" beomgyu asked, smiling widely. taehyun nodded whole smiling softly back at him.

🌿 ───

they walked outside, hand in hand. when beomgyu looked up, he made eye contact with soobin.

"soobin!!" he yelled, running to hug him. soobin almost falling over.

soobin had raised him when he was younger since he had no one else. beomgyu grew really attached him. really attached. but now he's attach to taehyun.