ˏˋ нσgωαятѕ 🕯️ ˊˎ

"NATALIA WHERE GONNA BE LATE!?"

Natalia rolled her eyes:, my dad was keen on punctuality. He hated it when people were late.

"IM COMING JEEZ!", I leapt out of my bed, definitely not ready. I pulled on a top and black mini skirt I had got from my birthday last year, it was my favourite, but I knew my dad didn't like it. So I threw a hoodie over my head, grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

"I'm here I'm here I'm here!" I sprinted outside, my brother laughing at me.
"Your such a mess Natalia." He would ruffle his hand though his hair, scoffing, acting perfect - as per usual.

He was much better than me, my dad adored him, sometimes a bit to much.
I spent so much time wondering why, getting lost in my thoughts that sometimes I forgot things, like now I didn't realise we was there, at the train station. It was filled with first years and older. Me and Damian was starting in 5th. We had started late because we got kicked from our other school.
Which was not my fault!

"Goodbye, Damian,- and Natalia..." he would kiss his sons head as he left for the train,
"Nat just.. don't get into trouble." He sighed.
"I won't.!" At this point it didn't care, I just ran into the train, finding a small room and sitting in it, my bag next to me.
I would smile, thrilled to get away from home for some time.

My eyes slowly shut, as I rested on my elbow, falling asleep. The smooth sounds of the train, and the people talking.

The train would come to a stop, as everyone got up and ran out. I felt someone two my shoulder, it was my brother.
Damian.
"Get up dork, where gonna be late" he narrowed his eyes, sharply at me. He didn't scare me, but he scared others. Our family family is forbidden, said our ancestors where rulers and powerful. I didn't want to be feared, only loved. So we had to keep hidden.
He slipped his hood of his hoodie up, I rolled my eyes did the same. Walking through the long line felt like years, teachers yelling at others to stay silent, the smell of the old books and dust against the table filled my nose - my bag clutched in one hand. I stared at the floor, seeing kids in black, and blue, yellow, green and red. "They must be the house colours..." I'd whisper to myself, Damian nudging me to shut up and keep my head down.

We had FINALY made it to the end of the line.

Jeez, that was exhausting...