ˋˏ ℓιвяαяу 🕯️ˎˊ

I woke up, instantly to my alarm clock that had been going on for hours. I grabbed my clock, looking at the time, with sleepy eyes.
"10AM?!" I launched myself out of bed, grabbing my clothes running to get changed.
I threw on my shirt, sliding on my robe, skirt and shoes. I tied my toe around my neck, no time to do any buttons on her t-shirt. I grabbed my wand and bag, running down the hall, brushing her hair back. She would find her class opening the door, slowing down.
"Here-.." I would slump my stuff down on an empty space next to pansy, and the others she was sitting near.
"Miss. Wren! You are insanely late!? What's your excuse?-" the teacher snapped
I would roll my eyes thinking of something random to say. "I woke up.. and- died and came back to life about.. 5 mins ago?-"
I would sigh at how stupid it sounded. I just wanted this day to end.

The sun would set, it was around midnight; but I couldn't sleep. I got up, throwing on my night robe and grabbing my wand for safety measures. I brushed my hair up into a ponytail, leaving.
I would speed walk down the hall, finding a room.
I stared at a tall door that read.

ℓιвαяу
🚪
I slowly opened the door walking in, checking if anyone is near. I sighed, smiling to myself and I closed the door behind me, walking over to a big box of books, I opened them, flicking through the pages.

A book would fall to the floor, making a thud.
"Shoot!."
A old man would turn, holding up his lantern.
"Who's there!? Filch would scream, in a coughed up voice.

I would run, dropping my book, trying to find the door.

Great. The books magically move !!

I felt a dark presence around me, suddenly I felt a muscular arm reach across my body, its hand covering my mouth, holding me there until he finally let go

"What the hell are you doing!?" I said, in a hushed whisper.

I shoved him by his shoulders. He let his hood fall down, across his neck

It was a tall masculine slytheryn.
Mattheo Riddle.
He scoffed.
"I should ask you the same thing.
"It's 2AM.. what are you doing in the Library."

I'd sigh. "What I do in my own time is none of your business.. now if you don't mind.. your blocking the exit"
I'd grab my stuff.

"I do mind actually." Mattheo appeared infront of me, glaring down at me.
"What were you doing in the library." he looked serious.
I looked up at him, not breaking the glare between us. "Not telling you.."
He laughed to himself, "fine, have fun
in here then since you do love it so much."

He would leave, slashing his wand behind is back slowly walking away from the library, the door closing on its own.
I'd sigh walking to the door, but it wouldn't open.

"You-" I whispered banging my fist on the door. "You better let me out!."