ˋˏ the greens.. 🕯️ ˎˊ

I walked in, as a teacher grabbed mine, and Damian's arm, pulling us aside.
"You guys will.. be introduced after.. Dumbledore has finished."
The man snorted, walking away.
Damian stood tall crossing his arms, standing against the wall. He coughed, taking his hoodie off, looking at all of the girls and boys in there cloaks and uniform.

"I bet you're gonna get into a nerd house or something," he scoffed, laughing.
I nudged his arm, rather harshly.
"Haha very funny's but I don't actually care about what house I get into!"
"Whatever..-" he turned, looking down the hall.

Dumbledoor cleared his throat, "before you all go to your rooms, there are...." He looked down into his paper. "two new students I need to introduce."
He would sigh, anxious.
Everyone turned to look at eachother. As voices called out.
"But it's the middle of the year..?"
"Who could it be?.."
"I wonder who they are!"
"Psh, probably some mudbloods."
. "Please welcome.. Damian' and Natalia wren!"
He would walk on stage, I followed after him, he would slide his hood off again, the girls whistling and smirking, while some others rolled their eyes by his flamboyance attitude.
"Please sit down Mr. Wren."
He would sit down, the hat going on his head,
Hat:..
As I expected. A wren.. Very very powerfull, whitty and mysterious.
Must be.. SLYTHERYN !
he would scoff, standing up smirking and slapping my head as he walked to the slytheryn table. I kept my hood up, rolling my eyes.
"Miss. Wren. Please sit."
I would hear dumbledoor say as others whispered.
Harry : "what's with the hood.."
Ron would tilt his head "She's probably ugly or self conscious-"
"Ron!" Hermione would slap him, sighing.

He placed the hat on my head.
"Ahhh.. another wren. I see this one's more.. interesting.
Very very Hard decision.. your adventurous, snarky.. Hm.
SLYTHERYN!!"
I would take a sigh of relief, smiling. As he took the hat off, my hood came off with it.
"Oop- shit-..."
"Miss.
"Natalia! Language.."
Umbridge would scowl at me, I could tell she hated me already
i would huff, walking to the slytheryn table, taking a seat next to a girl.

Pansy smiled, I could tell she wasn't one of the rude and disgusting slytherin I had read about. I noticed a group sitting on the chairs next to her.

Pansy would be the first to speak. "Hey! I'll take you to the rooms. Maybe mattheo and that can take your?.. boyfr-"
"brother!" i corrected her

She'd smile, grabbing my hand running,
She seemed nice..

We would now arrive at the rooms, seeing the door open before me.
"Your uniform should be delivered your bed! Uhm there's a bathroom to your left over here! And if you need anything my door is 4 doors down to your right. I belive mattheo is your next door neighbour kind of thing"

"Oh! Cool.."

"K! See you tomorrow"

She blew me a friendly kiss and closed the door behind her. I would sit on my bed, rubbing my eyes. I didn't have time to change, I just layed back on my bed, closing my eyes. Drifting off.