2.

O'Nylee "Nicki" Maraj

I could hardly even sleep last night, my mind wouldn't even let me sleep

I could hardly even sleep last night, my mind wouldn't even let me sleep. I just kept thinking about... my life and I just couldnt keep myself from crying. Drake just held me, not saying a word. To the world it may look like I have everything, but I really dont. I gained the world, but lost my soul. My friends, even my family. Sure I was a top lawyer, opening up my second law firm here in California and I had one back in New York. I have a handsome man that I'm married to, I have a huge house in the hills, luxury cars, bank account straight. But none of those have made me happy.

I've found myself becoming more and more miserable in these times. My father passing away was the icing on the cake. I never thought my life would turn out the way it did. I'm only twenty four and I was ready to end it all. I sniffle, sitting up next to a sleeping Drake, his arms still wrapped around me. I never thought I would ever see his face again after our horrible break up. I wondered why he would show up in my life now? After all these years. 6 to be exact.

I know everything was my fault, and I blamed myself for years. I knew I was wrong, I caused so much confusion and chaos. If I could take back what I did, I would in a instant. Now all I was left was regret and the past haunting me day in and out. My life used to be so simple, had it's normal trials; but it's like after everything went down, I lost a part of me.

" Why did you come?" I demand, throwing his arm off of me.

" Ny, what the fuck is wrong with you?" He complains, looking up at me. I forgot he is a very, very light sleeper. Any movement can wake him up.

" Why the fuck are you here Drake? We haven't talked in 6 years?" I ask, still in a demanding tone.

" Robert was like a father to me Ny, and you know this. I was going to show up rather you wanted me to or not. Not everything is about you", he says, frowning at me now.

" Oh please Aubrey, you always try to say I'm being selfish without actually saying it", I say rolling my eyes.

" BUT it's the fucking truth. You're selfish as fuck Ny, you always have been, and I see you still are ", he says, coldly.

" IM SELFISH?! But you're the fucking one who chose your music career over me!" I say.

" That's a fucking lie! I chose you and music, but YOU wanted me to give up a chance of a lifetime or to be with you. I wanted you to see the bigger picture Ny, I wanted you but I had a dream that I needed to go after. I wanted to give you the world", he says.

" I never wanted the world, I just wanted you Aubrey, was that too hard to believe?" I ask him.

" No it wasn't. But I wasn't happy Ny, I wasn't happy working at a small store barely bring back $100 dollars every week. That wasn't no way to live. I wanted more for myself, for us", he says.

" If that's the case why did you stop talking to me? Why did you run to another woman when you could've talked to me about the way you were feeling", I say, tears running down my face.

" I tried, but you turned everything into an arguement. And I never cheated on you by the way. THAT'S why I don't know why would you-"

" DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY IT Aubrey! ", I yell, cutting him off.

" I really loved you O'Nylee , but you are file and selfish ass fuck. You still don't see", he says, shaking his head.

" See what Aubrey, what am I not seeing?" I ask him, wiping the tears down my face.

I watch him get out of bed, he was trying to decide if he was going to say what he truly wanted to say, or was he going to spare me.

" It doesn't even fucking matter. I moved on, I just was hoping things could change for us. But I see that it can't ", he says, looking at the floor.

" It can't. I should be going now ", I say, getting out of his bed.

" Let me get your clothes and I'll take you home", he says, preparing to walk away.

" I'll call an uber instead", I say to him.

" Fine", he says as he walks away.

I grab my purse that was sitting on his dresser, getting myself an uber. It was 10 minutes away which wasn't bad at all. He came back into the room quickly, handing me my things, I slip off the sweats and put my clothes back on. I would shower as soon as I get home. I tried not to look at him as I walked ou it his room, I looked back to see if he would follow me but he didn't. He just closed his door instead.

I can't lie and say that it didnt hurt my feelings, because it did. It was a slap to the face. Silent tears ran down my face as I walked down the stairs, slipped my shoes on, and out the front door. It wasn't that got outside which I didn't mind while I waited for my ride back home. I was really hoping he would chase after me, that any minute the front door would open and he would pull me in his arms for a passionate kiss.

But it didn't come. The uber came though. I keep glancing at the door as I got inside of the ride. But he didn't come. Not even a peak from the window. It was really over. I fucked it up again. I run my fingers through my curls as tears ran down my face as the uber pulled away from his estate, out of his life again. I probably was making the Uber driver uncomfortable as I cried, so he turned up the radio. Which I wish he didn't.

The radio was playing "Shot for me" Bu Drake himself. A song that he wrote for me. The words still applied, including in this very moment. I look in my purse for the small bottle of liquor I had in my purse, taking a sip from the bottle.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chileee

More is OTW gang

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Jas b is out PEACCCEEE