3.

O'Nylee "Nicki" Maraj

What's crazy,  I spent millions of dollars on this house that I live in

What's crazy, I spent millions of dollars on this house that I live in. But it don't even feel like my home. It's just a place that's filled with fine things. My name is on the dead of this house and I own it, but I don't feel like I belong here. I feel like I'm a stranger in my own home. I'm not even comfortable in my own bed, I think it's because I could imagine what's been going on in my bed while I was gone.

I open my eyes, looking over at my husband Micheal, who wasn't even paying me any attention. He was still sound asleep, with his gun laying on his stomach. Tears rush down my face as I recall last night events, he came in drunk once again and beat me up. All because I asked him to sleep in the other room. He always sleep with his gun on his stomach because he thinks I'm going to try to leave him.

No matter how much I try to tell him I won't, he don't believe me. He said the minute I try to leave this bed, he would kill me before I can get to the door. Every night, every day I live in fear, hoping and praying I can make it to the next day. The abuse started the minute this relationship started, but it was small, then it has grown bigger and bigger over the years we have been together. I gave this man 3 years of my life and it has been hell since we've been together. I can't even leave now because I'm in too deep.

" Don't even think about it", he says, those grey eyes flickering open.

" I wasn't ", I say quickly, lying averting my eyes down to my sheets where I see a dried up cum stain.

I close my eyes, feeling my stomach turning upside down. This was so disgusting. He's getting so sloppy with this cheating. I know it wasn't from me because we haven't had sex in 2 years. He has become disgusted with me, he says my body is ugly and he hates to see me naked. It's like he doesn't even try to hide the fact that he cheats on me anymore which hurts even more.

" BITCH?! I'm talking to you!" He yells causing me to open my eyes and snap out of my thoughts.

" I'm sorry Micheal", I mutter, barely making eye contact.

" I'm going out of town for the rest of December, I won't be back until January ", he says, looking at me.

" Babe you can't just leave", I say to him, frowning.

" And why not?" He asks.

" My birthday is in 6 days, plus we have Christmas and new years eve", I say to him.

" You'll be okay, I have a business out of town", he says, cleaing his throat.

" Of course you do. Where are you taking her this time?" I ask, laughing without humor.

" O'Nylee, what the fuck are you talking about?" He asks, trying to act confused.

" Nevermind Micheal. Have fun on your business trip", I say, shaking my head.

" While I'm gone you need to be going on some type of diet. You are getting too big ", He says, frowning up in diagustbas he looks at my body.

" Micheal..."

" You heard what the fuck I said bitch. Lose that weight or ima starve yo ass when I come back ", he says harshly.

I don't even say anything, I just close my eyes to keep myself from crying. I was tired of crying in front of him, he didn't even care. He enjoyed to see me suffer in any kind of way.

" I'll be leaving tommorow by the way", he says, getting out of bed.

" Okay", I say, opening my eyes once I'm calm.

" Make sure that you keep the house clean, I forgot to wash the sheets", he tells me.

" Yeah, I know," I mutter more to myself.

"you think you can transfer some money into my account?" He asks me, coming out of the closet.

" Yeah, how much you need?" I ask, grabbing my phone from the charger.

" About a 100k", he says to me.

" Again? Micheal when you come back we are going to have to talk about your spending habit because its getting worse. You can't keep blowing 100k like this. I might have to put you on a allowance ", I say to him, as I send him the money.

" What the fuck you mean I can't keep spending money? You going broke or something?" He asks, frowning.

" No I'm not. I'm just saying money don't grow off of trees. I have to earn this money from all these cases that I have to take so I can take care the both of us. But we also have to think responsibly, that's all I'm saying", I say, in a soft tone.

" So why are you trying to give me an allowance like I'm yo fucking kid?" he demands as his frown deepened.

Because you are a kid. Is what I really want to say.

" Maybe if you have a budget, you could learn how to save. That's all I'm saying. Or maybe just get a job," I say shrugging..

" I don't want or need no fucking allowance! I'm gonna do what the fuck I want because I'm a grown ass man", he snaps, glaring at me.

" Micheal you can't keep "-

He rushed over to me so face, punching me directly in my face causing me to fall onto the floor hard. He didn't stop there he countinued to punch and kick me. I finally managed to get up so I can run with him right behind me, he was kind of slow because he was hung over. My house is big, so I run over to the otherside of the house, up the stairs. I find myself going into the furtherst room, I haven't been in this one room in a while. I lock the door, then I go into the bathroom, locking myself in there.

My entire body was shaking in fear and anxiety. I went over to the mirror, opening it to see a bottle of Michael's pills of Xans. He thinks I don't know he takes them, I break a half of the pill, popping it. Silent tears rush down my face as I slide against the wall, staring up at the white ceiling.

I allowed my mind to go to it's happy place, my memories of Drake. The place where I felt safe the most. My home was him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

More is OTW gang

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Jas b is out PEACCCEEE