Introduction.

Hey it's me, Craieniam, well, today I made a new book and this is it.

I made this out of boredom and well, I hope that this doesn't get cancelled like the others in my drafts.

But! If someone really is reading this, I'm warning you that this story has multiple spelling errors, grammar mistakes, confusing plot mistakes(like my queen trickster story, ik, cheesy) and many more.

I hope that someone who's reading this will tell me and point the mistakes that I wrote and now let's go into introducing yourself.

Also, I'm changing things about the life characters for the plot. Remember! This is just a fan fiction, and nothing is related to the other idols and Y/N.

Edit: I had a change of mind and yeah..

Park Y/N- 17 years old. Born at New York, USA at August 6, 1998. She's half British and half Korean, Rosè and Y/N are half sisters, having the same father and not the same mother.

She moved to Korea because her mom died and she didn't really have any relatives in the New York, and she knew no one in the Britain.

Park Chaeyoung/Rosè- 19 years old just older for a few months. Born at Queensland, Australia.

She's half Korean and half Australian. Rosè and Y/N weren't really that close to each other since they were living so far away but Rosè is happy and excited to live with her half sister.

Jennifer Lee- 17 years old. She's pure American. Best friend Y/N, little spoiler here, but she also moved with Y/N to Korea to support her and come with since they are literal magnets to each other.

Has a sister, Margarette Lee, she's 13 years old.

We will find out who'll be the interests soon, and the author unnie's self is not being a mood killer and let's go into the first chapter!