Korea

July 14th, 2015, Wednesday.

"Come on girlyyy, hury uppp, the Uber's outsideee." Jennifer whined at me, pulling me outside with my luggages full of clothes and stuff.

"I can walk Jen, plus, what's so special with Korea? I mean we'll audition there and be a trainee." I said, putting our luggages at the trunk with the help of the Uber driver.

"Oh just wait and see. I really can't believe we're moving to Koreaaaa! " she squealed as we both hopped inside the car.

As the driver started to drive towards the airport, we started a chat, a small and a little quiet chat about what will happen later.. This and that.

The airport wasn't very far away so we settled ourselves. This was my very first time traveling overseas and especially meeting my half sister.

I couldn't help feel anxious and nervous around my half sister and my now step mother. I was very nervous at what and how will they treat me, I hope they won't treat me like a trash or something.

Whatever Y/N, their you're family, they will love. I snapped out of my thoughts as the Uber driver parked the can in the airport's parking lot.

We got out of the car and the driver helped us take our luggages out of the trunk. We thanked him and gave him extra tips as he then exchanged the thank you's.

After that, we walked towards the entrance of the airport and checked in. The worker handing our passports back.

We soon then entered the plane and find our seat. Mine was by the window and Jennifer's was just in front of me which is nice.

We soon then put our luggages on top of our heads and took out our phone, I had my Samsung one and has her Vivo one.

I then plugged in my earphones as my seatmate sat next to me, it was a pregnant woman in her mid-thirties so I greeted her, she gladly greet back.

A couple minutes later, the flight attendant finally spoke through the speaker, telling us to get ready and buckle up our seat belts as the plane is taking off any second now.

As we all buckled up, the plane started to take off. The plane started to tilt upwards as it finally almost make us lay on backs, I tried so hard not to puke it anything looked at the woman.

Seeing her safe but uncomfortable, I relaxed a bit, and after a while, we were finally in the air.

Which is a little weird for me, but u got used to it since I tried to.

Few minutes from the took off I was very bored and didn't wanna waste my phone battery even though I put it on battery saving mode.

I turned it off after selecting a song from my favorites on Spotify and decided to take a nap.

I don't know what time it was, but I'm half asleep and somewhat felt my seatmate poke me in the arm slightly to wake up a little.

I peeked out, still half asleep and grabbed a snack from the flight attendant.

July 15th, 2015, Thursday.

I woke up to the voice of the calm but cheery voice of the same female flight attendant telling is that we have landed in Seoul, Korea, well, basically waking us all up.

I fixed myself and waited for the lady to sat up, a man then took their luggage, maybe he was their husband.

I then looked at Jenny to see her still stretching and tiredly grabbing her luggage off which also made me grab my luggage.

Many people got out as well as the both of us.
We then walked towards the big building where Rosè, dad and mom were waiting at.

We looked for a while and saw Rosè with mom and dad rushing to us. I grabbed Jennifer and told her that Rosè and my parents were here, knowing the sudden rush, she kept up with my pace too.

We then reached each other and hugged each other. Dad greeted me and told me that Rosè and mom was exited to meet me, which I was feeling the same too.

"Omg, lets go sis! Oh, come with us too!" Rosè unnie spoke as she hugged me and pointed at Jennifer to come with us.

Mom and dad soon then took a cab and we chatted for awhile while waiting for the cab to arrive.

Five minutes later, the cab arrived and we got in. It was a lively ride,all of us talking to each other about how life is going something like that.

We soon arrived at our house, well..Rosé's house. At first, me and Jennifer were still kinda shy and told mom and dad that we'll just occupy an apartment nearby,but they all insisted.

So, me, Jenny started to unpack and Rosé helped us while mom cooked us dinner.

"Are you two excited for your first day at school? And at being a trainee?" Rosé asked us while unpacking our stuff and putting them on the open cabinet.

"What do you mean?- Oh,right...well, no."
I said, as I remembered that I will be moving into Rosé's school.

"Well, get ready for next week girlies, because school starts on Monday," she said. "And, mind the two of you are already starting to be popular around the school,seeing that you both are foreigners." She then continues.

I looked at Jenny to see her looking at me with same face saying 'Girl, I want to go back.' We just stared at each other and sighed, making Rosé giggle out.

Minutes later, mom called for us for dinner, to which we rushed downstairs. We then chatted while eating the cool and delicious food mom cooked. Well, except for kimchi, I'm not saying that I hate it..we'll I kinda do because of the smell and the spicyness but the sourness made it less disgusting as I am a sour food fan.