Audition

July 17th, 2015. Sunday.

It's been two days since the creepy guy talked to us, he was strange, not to mention that someone was stalking us.

It all started yesterday..

Flashback

July 16th, 2015. Saturday.

'Gosh! I'm bored.'

"Jenny! Let's head out!" I shouted from the living room, "Ok, I'll finish this up!"

Jenny took more than five minutes before walking out of our shared bedroom.

"I'm ready, let's go,"

We then went out, of course, not forgetting to lock the door because mom and Rosé were somewhere and dad was at work.

After that, we walked down the street and took a bus.

We didn't really know where we were going so we just stopped at the park where we rested yesterday.

We were just chatting when I noticed someone  keeping their eyes on us.

I felt uncomfortable and kept on shifting my seat slightly, also looking side to side, scanning if someone was watching us.

Jenny noticed this and asked, "Uhm, Y/N? You ok?" I shook my head 'no'

"Why? Does something make you feel bad? Are you on your period? I can buy pads for you," Jenny said nervously.

"No, it's just.. I think someone is watching us."
I said cautiously, scanning the bushes of the park.

Jenny also scanned the area around us and saw nothing, so she walked back to the bench and sat beside me saying, "You know what, let's just go back home, I'm feeling anxious now."

We went back home, not knowing who was watching our every move.

'no one's pov'

"Scared already, honey? This is only the first round."

The man chuckled before walking away, seeing the two tall girl's figure enter a bus.

-flashback ends-

Time:

13:00

We got out of the car as mom dropped us off.

We walked inside and saw Rosé rushing towards us.

She told us where the audition room were before leaving us for training.

"We can do this, we can do this."
I said our loud as me and Jenny were standing at the waiting room.

We were picking our numbers and waited outside while the other girls and guys entered.

Some of us who are also waiting here in the waiting room were practicing, so we did just that.

It took a while because I was the 45th auditioner meanwhile Jenny was 44th one.

But time comes and it was Jenny's turn, she went inside as me and our new friends, Rara Jack reassured her.

She took a while but then came out smiling like a kid, "how was it!?" The three of us asked.

"I got accepted!"

"Wow! Congratulations Jenny!"

"Congrats!"

"Thank you guys, by the way, it's your turn Y/N!" She ushered me inside while the three of them chanted their 'good luck's.

"Hello, Ms Y/N, what can you do for us?"
YG, I think, asked me.

"I will do ***, and I can rap and dance."
I replied nervously.

"Good, start whenever you're ready, Y/N."
He spoke.

I took a deep breath before signalling the staffs to play the song.

After I finished, YG clapped but kept silent for a while.

"That was good Y/N, you're rap skills, your dancing skills, you're very flexible and good in dancing, but, your vocals aren't suited for that song, your vocals were deeper than I had expected." He stated.

"I'm sorry Ms Y/N, but, maybe try your luck next time in another entertainment, like JYPE or HYBE." He told me while smiling sadly.

I sighed and thanked him, before walking out of the room.

"So! How was it!" Jack asked me.

"I'll try my luck next time I guess, but there's no next time, I don't to anymore," I said before walking away.

It was then Jenny stopped me and made me look at her.

"No, Y/N, don't let this rejection get to you, you can always audition to HYBE or SM or even JYPE, they are accepting everyone with talents!" Jenny shook me.

"But-"

"No buts! You are gonna be auditioning or get scouted and your not giving up your dreams!"
Jenny interrupted me.

I smiled and hugged her as she hugged me back, comforting me.

We then went back home, taking a bus that drops us off the street close to our house.