University.

July 15th, 2015. Friday.

Moving to Korea is difficult, especially that you're a foreigner, today was when Rosie and mom taking us to school.

It was kind of a tour inside the school, and to be honest, me and Jennifer felt strange, the schools felt like an abandoned mansion since few people are in here.

"So first, Park Y/N and Jennifer Braun, this will be your schedules", the headmaster handed us our schedules,
"I'm sorry I didn't put you together in the same section, but I assure you, you'll have some classes that had the schedule." The headmaster smiled at us.

We then thanked him and we head out, Rosie and mom we're waiting for us and asked us what schedules do we have.

"Well, I got English in my first period, Math in my second period and Science in my third period, which is the only class that I have with Jennifer." I said.

"That's fine, now, let's go at the park, it's so beautiful there and I'm sure you'll love it there." Rosie told us.

We then hopped inside the car and buckled up our seatbelts before mom drived us there.

All of us got out and went to the nearest bench, we chatted and me and Jennifer eventually got bored so we decided to buy some snacks.

"Mom, can we buy snacks?" I asked mom and she nodded, I then got up and Jenny followed.

As we got up, mom handed us 50 dollars and told us to buy snacks, "but mom, isn't this a little too much?" I asked her but she shrugged and shoed us.

Well, me and Jenny walked around trying to find some store, this is Korea so we didn't know where we're going to.

Finally, Jenny found an English store, it was cafe, just good. As soon as we entered, the bell rang, which made the cafe worker shot up.

"Hello and good morning, how can I help you?" He asks us, in English. Which made us relieved, we still don't know how to speak Korean.

"One mango cake and 3 strawberry cake with chocolate chips please", I said as he then wrote it down.

We then sat down at a table near the counter and waited for awhile.

It was taking so long and we're getting bored, then, the cashier worker peeked out and told us it might get a while.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we have a little problem here in the kitchen.."

____

They finally served us what we ordered as we quickly dived into the food, well, not after we paid our bill.

It was delicious, so, Jenny and I took note that we should hang out here more.

"Gosh, the cake was delicious, cant wait to eat here more," Jenny giggled, I also agreed.

We walked out of the cafe and we decided to go to the mall, which I texted mom.

After a few seconds, she replied and agreed.

So we took a bus that lead to the nearest mall, surprisingly, the bus was fast and dropped us all off like a subway.

"Dang girl, this mall is big.." Jenny whispered to me, I nodded before pulling her towards the entrance.

We then wondered through the large large mall and started buying things.

Well, mostly cosmetics and clothes.

After a while of shopping, we were tired and wanted to go home already so I texted mom again to pick us up.

While we were walking towards the exist, some guy approached us.

Well, me and Jenny noticed this already, he was kind of following us while we were buying clothes in the clothes section.

So, I don't know what he'll do with us, now that he had the chance to.

While me and Jenny just looked at each other, the tall guy continued approach us.

"Excuse me miss?" He asked, making the both of us turn our heads towards him.

Not gonna lie he looks like a prince, sharp cat-like eyes, sharp jawline and perfectly lean figure.

"Uhh, n?" Jenny asked awkwardly.

"Can I have your number?" The guy said while pointing at me, I looked at Jenny, who knew little Korean.

"He asks for your number girl," she told me.

"Uhm, tell him I have a boyfriend," I quickly told her, hoping that this guy don't know any English.

"Ah, sorry but she can't, she already has a boyfriend," Jenny spoke in fluent Korean, which had shocked me.

But I shrugged it off and looked for guys reaction, and saw his eyes widening and looked at me as he slowly bows while muttering something in Korean.

I don't know why but I think he was uncertain about something that I can't put my mind into.

'hes creepy'

I thought, recalling his deep voice in my mind send shivers down my spine.