Steak dinner(Damian Wayne)

Disease: Vampire
Infected: Damian Wayne
Cast: Jason Todd, Dick Grayson, Tim Drake, Bruce Wayne

     Damian stared in the mirror studying his new fangs. He had run into a freaking Alchemist who had thrown some kind of reddish liquid on him. Damian immediately went back to the cave and washed it off but apparently not fast enough.

     It wasn't hard to figure out what was going on. First, he had an irritation to light, then he about passed out when Jason started making garlic bread and now he was experiencing the worst hunger of his life.

     "This is just peachy" he frowned. He really should tell someone however he wasn't quite sure how the others would respond. He really wasn't looking forward to a wooden stake in the heart.

     Still, the hunger was getting worse. At least his family had decided to go out for dinner tonight, which meant he could get a hold of real meat without anyone knowing if he played his cards right.

     He carefully peered out of the bathroom. Just in time, the Waitress was leaving his table.

    "Excuse me" he walked over to her "I was in the bathroom and didn't get a chance to order"

    "Oh, my bad" She smiled pulling out her pad "What would you like?"

     "Can I have a raw Steak?" Damian whispered.

      "You mean medium rare?" she said clicking her pen.

     "No raw" Damian responded firmly.

     "Yeah I'm pretty sure that's illegal and we can't even sever anyone under sixteen rare steak," She said trying to be polite.

     "That's stupid" Damian groaned crossing his arms "Fine medium rare sixteen-ounce sirloin"

Timeskip
     "And you're sixteen-ounce sirloin" The waitress smiled setting the plate down.

     "Wow that thing almost looks real" Jason mused poking at Damian's steak.

     "Of course, it's real" The waitress crossed her arms looking offended.

     "This must be a mistake," Dick said grabbing the plate "My brother is a vegetarian"

     "No!" Damian snapped grabbing the plate. He froze as everyone's eyes darted to him "No, I'm a Vegan but I want to try meat to see what all the hype was about"

    "Okay..." Dick said slowly setting down the plate as the waitress walked off.

     "As long as you keep to your own plate," Jason said stuffing as much steak in his mouth as he could.

     "Jason I promise you that no one is going to touch your steak" Tim rolled his eyes. Damian stared down at the hunk of meat with disgust.

     "You can order something else if you don't want to eat it" Dick reassured him.

     "I'm fine" Damian protests 'Come on Damian you're the son of Batman you can do this'

     "No one going to make you do this if you don't want to," Jason said mouth still full of steak.

     "Jason please stop talking with your mouth full," Tim said holding back a gag.

     "Whimp" Jason said reaching for a roll. Damian took a deep breath before taking a small bite.

     "There's no blood in this?" Damian frowned.

     "Even the rarest steak is actually bloodless" Tim responded with a mouthful of steak.

     "Don't talk with your mouthful" Jason mocked.

     "What?" Damian looked up bewildered.

     "All the blood is being emptied during the slaughter" Tim shrugged.

     "So you're telling me I eat meat for nothing!!!" Damian glared down at the steak.

     "Wait you actually wanted to eat blood?" Jason gagged.

     "I told you, but no one listens to Tim, oh he's just a kid Tim" Tim muttered crossing his arms.

     "I'm not a Demon Drake" Damian growled, though it only held half of its normal heat.

     "Damian is something wrong?" Dick looked over at his little brother with concern. Jason stared intensely at Damian as the kid squirmed trying to disappear into his seat.

     "Damian open your mouth" He demanded.

     "What?" Damian felt a shiver run down his spine.

     "Open your mouth wide," Jason said meeting his gaze.

     "Fine" he hesitantly opened up his mouth showing his oversized canines. Everyone went completely silent before Jason bursted out in a fit of laughter.

     "This is precious," Jason said wiping away tears.

     "Aww look at those adorable little fangs" Dick grinned squishing Damian's face.

     "Stop that" Damian scuffed pushing his big brother away.

     "I didn't know there were midget vampires" Jason teased.

     "Aren't you scared of me" Damian tilted his head.

     "You really think this is the first time something like this has happened?" Tim huffed in assmusent.

     "We've got an antidote in the cave for just this emergency" Bruce replied.

     "I'll take him," Dick said standing up.

     "I'll get you a to-go box" Tim offered as Damian stood up.

     "Thanks, come on little D" Dick smiled taking Damian's hand.

     "Hey does that mean I can have this?!" Jason called grabbing Damian's leftover steak.