White blindness(Damian Wayne)

Disease: White blindness
Infected:Damian
Cast:Bruce,Dick,Jason,Tim,Damian

     Damian yawned stretching his arms as he got ready to climb out of bed. He peeled open his eyes to see white, just white.

     "What the-" He looked around the room unable to see anything but pure white. He rushed out of the room bumping into someone.

     "Watch it brat" Jason scuffed. Damian pushed himself off the floor looking as if he was in a daze "Kid?"

     "I don't have time for this" Damian yelled rushing towards the stairs.

     "Watch out!" Jason screamed a little too late as Damian tripped over an object left carelessly on the ground.

     'Screw you Drake' was the last thing on his mind before his head hit the floor.

Timeskip
    Damian woke up to the same overwhelming white but from the coolness of the air, he knew he was in the cave.

     "Dami!" Dick leaped out of his chair pulling his little brother into a hug "You had us worried there for a second"

     "You tripped over Tim's skateboard and fell downstairs luckily Jason was there he managed to stop you halfway down" Bruce explained.

   "Oh," Damian said not really caring at the moment.

    "Are you okay?" Dick asked anxiously.

     "Yeah," Damian said looking up.

     "Damian, what are you looking at?" Dick frowned. Damian sat there silently "How many fingers am I holding up?"

     "This is absurd" Damian crossed his arms.

     "Dami" Dick's frown deepened "can you see?"

     "No," He said looking down. He could feel every stair in horror.

     "Did... did I just.." Tim wanted to hurl at the thought that he blinded his little brother.

     "No Drake" Damian rolled his non-seeing eyes "Your stupidity had nothing to do with it"

     "Is that why you ran into me this morning?" Jason asked feeling guilty for the way he acted. Damian gave him a small nod.

     "Oh, Dami" Dick hugged him even tighter this time. White blindness, where the patients' vision suddenly disappears replaced by a blanket of white.

Timeskip
     Damian spent the next few weeks with his brother adjusting to his new life. Dick helped him learn to maneuver around the house, Jason taught him how to do tasks like cleaning and cooking and Tim just talked to him. At first, it was super annoying but Damian grew to enjoy these talks. Tim was talking about this great book he had read yesterday when he got called away. Damian frowned wanting to know the end. Luckily for him, Jason had overheard their conversation (not that he was eavesdropping or anything//Tim: "Yeah right") and knew exactly what book Tim was talking about.

     "Here," Jason said dropping a large book beside Damian, the loud thud startling him.

     "What is that Damian asked tracing his fingers over the cover.

     "Great Expectation" Jason answered "Do you know how to read Braille?"

     "Of course" Damian responded.

     "Good," Jason said sitting down next to him "Let's practice reading in Braille"

     "Why I told you I already know it?" Damian protested.