It's the end of the world as we know it-Part 3 & 4

Bart wasn't doing too good at all. No matter how hard Tim tried the kid's fever just would not go down. He had found some medicine but it didn't seem to make any difference.

     "Hey buddy" Tim muttered gently stroking his hair "I want to try the medicine again, Think you can sit up and take it?"

     "Umm," Bart slowly sat up just enough to take the medicine before falling back down from exhaustion. If things didn't get better soon he was going to have to do something drastic.

     He sighed walking back into the living room. Jason was curled up on the couch with a book he had found.

     "What are you reading?" Tim asked walking towards the couch

     "Pride and Prejudice," Jason said turning back to his book.

     "I thought you already read that," Tim said sitting down next to him.

     "Yeah, but it's my comfort book" He snuggled closer to his older brother.

     "I don't think I've read it before," Tim said gently running his fingers through Jason's hair.

     "Then I'll read it to you" Jason offered.

     "I'd like that" Tim smiled listening to Jason read as he drifted off.

Meanwhile
     "And it looks like that does it for the gas" Wally muttered as the car came to a stop. Everyone got out quietly gathering the bags.

     "Try to keep the noise down, we don't want to attract any infected, it's a three days walk from here" Damian turned to his younger sister "Cass you're the most alert so you take the lead I'll watch the back"

Timeskip
     Cass led the way with Steph right behind her carrying Dick. Wally and Damian walked behind them keeping a careful eye out.

     "We should have a movie night once we get to the tower" Wally suggested slowing down to walk beside Damian.

     "What?" Damian turned towards the redhead "Only you could think about a movie night during the end of the world"

     "Why not ninety percent of movies are about the end of the world" Wally smiled.

     "And that's exactly what everyone needs right now" Damian rolled his eyes.

     "I was thinking feel-good movies you know like the classic Disney cartoons" Wally explained.

     "I wouldn't call Disney feel-good movies Bambi's mom dies, Simba's dad dies, old yeller dies, and don't even get me started on the yearling"

     "Have you seen any Disney movies that aren't about animals?"

Meanwhile
     Tim gently dabbed the damp towel on Bart's forehead. The kid was shaking badly and having a hard time breathing. No matter what Tim tried he just kept getting worse. Tim let other a sigh before walking out of the bedroom. Jason looked up from the book he was reading as soon as he entered the room.

     "How's he doing?" Though his voice was calm Tim could clearly see the fear in his little brother's eyes.

    "Not good I got his fever to go down a little but if he doesn't get the proper food intake his bodies he won't be able to fight this" Tim frowned washing his hands.

     "I can't believe how fast it hit him one minute he's perfectly fine and the next..." He trailed off looking at the ground.

    "Speedsters don't usually get sick and when they do their immune system works fast to heal them," Tim said drying his hands off "But Bart hasn't been able to get enough nutrients and his body is shutting down, Speedsters can't last long without eating enough"