Chapter 7- Land of Love and Lust

A/N and warning: Smut. Probably not great smut, as it's my first time writing it, but smut nonetheless. ✌🏻
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Keep touching me like that, and I'll be eating more than just that chicken tonight..."

You could have died there on the spot as you heard those words leaving your lovers mouth. Before you met her, you would have been okay with that option, but now? There's just no time to die.

You lead Madonna to the bed, laying her down and straddling her. She gives you a mildly shocked look, and you can already tell what it means, all too well. She is the one who is usually in charge. But tonight, you want to show her that she doesn't have to do everything herself. Not anymore.

"Let me do this for you... please." You plead with her. "I know you have such expectations for yourself, but for tonight, I want you to leave them all behind." 

Madonna looks into your eyes with a more cunning attitude, almost like a lioness stalking her next meal.  "You are a daring one, aren't you?" 

"Only when I'm with you."  You reply, reaching behind her to unzip her dress, pulling it down until her supple breasts are exposed to you. You keep slithering her dress further down her body until it slips off of her feet. You toss it aside and look into her eyes.

Madonna gives a gentle nod, wordlessly giving herself over to you.  You lean in and take one of her tender nipples into your mouth, suckling on it whilst flicking it with your tongue.  You hear Madonna make a guttural moan in response, urging you to go further.

You leave tender kisses down her chest and stomach, making each kiss a little rougher as you near her pelvic region. You pull down her black lace panties to see that she's already sopping wet.

"Already turning you on, am I?  That didn't take much at all." You tease.

"Must be the Y/N effect." She replies, taking your head in her hands and pushing your face closer to her core.

You start by licking up all the juices she had already produced, leaving you with a clean slate. Your tongue glides around her folds in a teasing manner until you finally latch onto her clit with your lips, sucking on it softly at first, before picking up speed.

"Y/N.. right there. Keep going."

Hearing Madonna moan your name for the first time was like music to your ears.  You start flicking her clit with your tongue now, feeling her legs start to quake.  You can't help but to ease two of your fingers into her, making sure she got some internal stimulation as well.

Madonna now has a death grip on your hair as she holds your head in place. You don't mind the pain. In fact, you can barely even feel it.

"Y/N, keep going. I'm getting close." Madonna moans lowly.

You pick up speed, finger fucking her like you'll never get to do it again.  You can feel the grip around your fingers getting tighter, her legs quaking more each time you maneuver your fingers in and out of her. 

Madonna lets out one more deep moan and you can feel the heat of her juices enveloping your fingers. You wait for her to catch her breath before putting your fingers in your mouth, cleaning every ounce of her off yourself.

You don't give her time to speak before you lean in and kiss her deeply, allowing her to taste herself on your tongue.

"Y/N, that was..."  She can't think of a word to describe it right now, but by the enthralled look on her face, you can tell that she enjoyed it.

You help her get dressed and lay back down bedside her. She looks at you a little confused.
"What about you?"

You place your hand on her cheek, caressing it with your thumb. "We have plenty of time for that. Tonight was just for you."

She smiles and looks away. "It feels nice to get something without feeling like I have to do anything in return."

You just nod and pull her closer. "I know...". But the truth was, you didn't know. How could you possibly know what her life has been?  What had turned her into the heartless woman she was before she met you?  None of that mattered in the moment, but you desperately wanted to know her better.  Oh well, there will be plenty of time for that later on.

"So... where did you learn how to do that?" Madonna asks coyly.

You laugh softly as you comb through her hair with your fingers.

"I'll never tell." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Cate Blanchett effect... Y/N effect...? Anyway, moving on.  My apologies if it wasn't great or what you expected. I read so much smut to prepare and that's what I came up with 😭. I'll work on upping my game for some upcoming chapters in the future.  Thank you for reading! 💗