Chapter 14- Preperations

A/N: It's been a hottt minute, but since it's my birthday, I figured I'd give you all a gift. Hope you all enjoy this chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The two of you rushed into the Tremaine household, eager to share the news of the ball with the girls.  Anastasia and Drizella were over the moon, of course.  They too shared the same dreams for themselves that their mother does for them; to find wealthy lords and move on with their lives.  Ella didn't mind if she found someone or not, she was just happy to be included. 

Madonna quickly sends a letter to the town's seamstress, asking for four of her best fabricated dresses. She would have gotten five, but Ella had her heart set on wearing an old dress of her mother's.  Luckily, the seamstress worked rather quickly, and all the dresses were at the house soon enough.  Anastasia got a nice yellow/green dress and Anastasia got a pink dress in the same style.  You thought they looked a little tacky, but as long as they were happy, there would hopefully be no problems.

Madonna got a beautiful green dress that puffed up a little at the neck and shoulders. You could already tell that you're going to have the best looking date there.   Finally, it was time to put on your dress. Madonna knew that your favorite color was yellow, so she had the seamstress make you an all yellow gown that you completed with silver heels.

Once you put your dress on, you went out of the bedroom and into the living room where they were all waiting

Once you put your dress on, you went out of the bedroom and into the living room where they were all waiting. Madonnas jaw practically fell to the floor as she saw you walk in. 

"You look stunning, my love. As always." she says, running a hand through your hair and kissing your cheek tenderly.

"As do you. No one there will be able to compare. Not even close." you smile, your eyes beaming with pride as you look at her.

She takes your hand and walks out the door with you as the girls climb into the carriage. After the two of you step in after, the horses start walking, beginning the journey to the castle. You lean against Madonna's shoulder, not caring about the looks from her daughters.

As the carriage keeps trekking onward, you can't help but plea in your mind.

"Please let tonight go well. Don't let there be any problems... not tonight."

You were sure that tonight would go off without a hitch, but there's still a little doubt. No matter. Once you all arrive, there won't be any time to worry about such things.  As long as you had Madonna by your side, and you were right by hers, nothing could ever go wrong.