Serendipity?

FLASHBACK:

Latoya's pov.
I was sitting behind the scenes waiting for my audition at the X FACTOR, nervous, i tap my feet and i couldn't focus.
Inhale. Exhale.
Suddenly, I heared a sound. More of an angel's sound, some guy was singing behing the scenes, as i was about to follow the sound, they called me in, Gosh, I'm nervous.
I entered to be faced with the greatest judges.
Ragheb Alama.
Ellissa.
Donia Samir Ghanem.
I am so honored to perform in front of them
I felt nervous more. I started singing Merci. I love that song it's so passionate.

Said's pov.
Merci.
I love that song! Who's singing it? I can faintly hear her voice.
She is a phenomenon, her voice is a grace. I felt that gitty feeling, i never felt before, i did didn't even see her but man..
"Hey man we are next" BMD appeared behind me.
"Did you hearing her voice" i pointed to the air.
"Yeah, it's amazing."
I wonder what does she look like?..
Maybe I'll see her now since our turn is right after her.
"Bmd and Said" a young lady showed us to the stage.
I saw a young lady exiting the stage. This must be her. God she is so pretty! Dark flowy hair, big brown eyes, huge lips. Wow. She is beautiful.
After we performed, they accepted us. I was wandering around the hall looking downwards.
I felt someone pump against me then something hot spill on my shirt.
I rose to see that 'Merci' girl in front of me. She is even more pretty nearer.
"I'm so sorry, i didn't mean that.. i was...um.."
" its okay its my fault, i was supposed to watch."
"Oh my god, I'm so embarrassed! Sorry again"
"It's okay.. my name is Said" i extended my hand, smiling.
"And I'm Latoya, nice to meet you"

PRESENT.

I woke up at the hotel room dreaming of what happened, it was a month ago, I met this really cute guy and we are on the same competition. I see him every day for like 8 hours and i can't tell him i like him. Great! I am not normally straight forward with this guy. He has those bluesh greenish eyes. God!
We are casually friends, we spend most of the time singing and I like taking pictures with him, posting them on my Instagram account. My fans are adorable, I am nothing without them. They support me in every step.
Today I woke up feeling extremely shitty, I've got an infection seems like a cold or something I am currently watching the Xtra Factor, on my sofa, with my cat, typical me.
I see my phone ringing, its Said.
"Hey"
"Hey, how are you feeling now? I'm worried sick about you.."
"Awh thank you, you don't have to be . I'm better seriously"
"Good, you'll make it after tomorrow right?"
"Yes, I will, so how's is it there?"
"Ughh, it's fine but so boring since you're not here."
"Awhh it'll be fine, don't worry about it, you'll see me in front of you tomorrow"
"Hope so, I gotta go, bye Lat!!"
"Bye"
My heart was beating fast, i know, i know that there is something that is in him.. oh God!.
I got up to drink a lemonade, and when i came back, i got overwhelmed to see Said singing English, God! His voice is amazing, that song is about missing someone. Who is it? His girlfriend of course.
Ugh. Why is my life shitty?