Really?

I decided to hop in the shower quickly.
I picked up blac strapless V Neck Trumpet Long Evening Dress

I put on my Gold necklace Said brought me "L&S" amd some looped gold earings.
I straighten my hair amd the curled the edges and i slowly picked the edges and looped them around the gold headband I'm wearing while my bangs flowed curly and loosly on the side.
I picked up my Gucci bag and my black shoes and hey ! I was ready.
I look at the clock and it's 7:59, Wooh on time!
I took a selfie and posted it with the caption.
"Waiting for my ONE♡ "

Ding Ding Ding
I heard my doorbell ring and the Sasha (maid) opened it .

I slowly made my way downstairs.

I smile as I see Said standing with a suit and dark red roses.

He looked so handsome.

"Hey beautiful" he whispered staring at me. I am quite sure my cheeks were red.

"Hey handsome" i smiled.

"Here, for my beautiful lady" he handed me the roses.

"Awhhh, they are so pretty, thanks" i kiss him on the cheek and we leave.

I can say that the restaurant was FANCY by all the means. It was empty though, that was confusing.
There was a band playing a slow song as we made our way to the reservation.

"Mhmm, I can see why you told me to dress fancy" I smirked

"Even if you didn't, you'll still be the most beautiful girl in the world" I blush.

" Stop exagerating!" I laughed

"Lat, haven't you seen your self in the mirror-" the waiter interrupts oir conversation.

"Sir, madam, first coarse" he puts the plates in front of us and disappears
.
.
.
I was eating my dessert which was something spongy with dressing beside it .
As I digged in, I noticed a small paper in the crumbs, it was completely dry so I picked it up.
"Said look at what I-" i stopped talking as i saw what was written on it.

"I LOVE YOU"
{EW. CHEEZY. U CAN HATE ME}

I turned to see Said standing on one foot with a ring box in his hands. Everything happened to quickly. I wasn't functioning properly. I was shocked. He can't propose. I am not ready.

"Said you are freaking me out. Stand up." I whispered

Said's Pov.

"I know for a fact that you are the one for me, you've been with me through rock and hell . I was heads over heels for you since the first my eyes laid on you, you're beautiful, genuine, caring, kind. Will you except this promise ring, the spark between us will remain forever?"

"Yes. Of course. I thought you were going to propose. You creeped me out you freak!" She laughed.

---