Missing her

Said's pov.
After i called her, i miss her even more. I hope she can make it tomorrow, i know it's been 4 days but what should i do? I like her . Alot.

After the live, Bmd came towards me,
"Hey man"

"Hey"

"You miss her?" He looked at me.

"Yeah i do man"

"Why don't you tell her ?"

"i don't know, maybe she doesn't like me, maybe she has a boyfriend already. I can't B, it's hard" I can sense that i was being over dramatic, but who cares?

"Said, if i know one thing, it's that you are not a coward ok?"

Ughh.

---
Today is the semi-finals . I have faith in everyone and i know we are all worth it. I didn't confess anything to Latoya yet, i don't know what to do, I'll probably tell her after the show. She is staying with us. No doubt.
It's minutes before the show and i am nervous as hell .
We gathered all together and suddenly Latoya rose.

"Guys I want to tell you something, all of you"

"Ok?" We said in unison.

"Listen, we are one family and i believe that whoever will win , he or she will hold the champion for all of us. Hind, you're an amazing talent and full of energy. Ned, you're my best friend , my little brother, wish you the best boy! The five, you're a group but I'll talk about each one of you personally.
Bmd, you're a complete artist, you're rap is sensational! Adel, your sporty. Your character is mind blowing. Ahmed, you're my little bro man! You're chubby and caring and kazem, you're hell of a joker, i believe that you look completely like Iker Casiallas still, and finally my favorite person on this show, the heartthrob , the 'blue eyed' hottie, my best friend and maybe more?" She winked, i was nervous as hell.
"Said, you've been by my side since we met, after i spilled my coffee on you on the very first time i saw you, i love you so much, more than what you think, I will miss anyone who's leaving ,but if i leave, I'll miss you more. Good luck buddies, love ya!"

They clapped but i stood still. Did she just say she loves me?

What is going on?

The show started, and when Latoya performed her first song , my eyes were glued on the Tv. She was a beauty. Her voice was smooth as she sang flowly to the beat of the song. She looked amazing in that tight red dress.
God! I'm falling so hard.

--After the performances.--

We were a little bit devasted as Bmd broke his leg when he fell off stage. But now it is time for the results.
They decided to name the 2 who are leaving.

Heavy Breathing . Hearts pounding. fists curling.

"And the first person to leave us tonight is..." Daniella said.

"LATOYA"

I stood still. My breath hitched in my throat. I couldn't move, to be honest i didn't concentrate on what happened after.

"Latoya"

"Latoya"

"Latoya"

This can't be true, she can't be leaving us. I didn't tell her everything.

Bmd hugged me and i didn't respond.

"We did it man!" I stared at the space. Comletely oblivious to what was happening around me

I didn't expect her to leave.

No please tell me this is a joke.
I exited the stage without talking to anyone. I need some time to let this sink. I can't say goodbye. Not after i fell for her Her. No.

Latoya's pov.

I expected this.

I'm happy though, this is an experience that I'll never forget. At all.

I hugged Ragheb and the rest. I feel terrible. I'm going to miss them. So much . I tried to hide the tears that streamed down my face as i hugged The Five. I noticed Said was nowhere around. I dried my tears and turned to BMD.

"Hey, where is Said?"

"He left backstage awhile ago, you should go talk to him Lat, make sure he tells you something. "

I smiled faintly and headed backstage. I saw Said sitting down alone his face stained with tears.

"Said" i whispered

"Lat, don't leave, please" He stood up and hugged me in a bone crushing hug. I stood there lost, then i slowly wrapped my arms around him.

"Listen, I'll never leave you, I'm always here okay, you gotta win this for me? Okay? I will miss you so much but that's our fate? Said..." i was cut off by him.
"I love you Latoya, i seriously like you more than a friend, since the first time i saw you. You got me at hello. I'm in love with you.."

I was shocked.

He likes me? I do like him too. I do. And I will give him a chance.

"I've always liked you too" place my arms around his neck.

"Will you be my girlfriend? "

"Yes yes yes! " i hugged him but this time it was different. I hugged my boyfriend.

He pulled away and sighed.
"Are you able to do long distance relationship? "

"Ofcourse i will. It's okay, we can do this " i smiled as i hugged him again.

Finally.

"I love you...." I smiled
"Well, I love you too Lat" he smiled.
"You will win this, okay?"
"I hope so, we'll do our best, but are you coming? "
"Of course I'll be there in the final, cheering for you and the guys"
"I'll miss you"
"I'll miss you too until next Saturday"
We walked hand in hand together. All of the guys started staring and i felt unease. I hid my head behing Said.
"It okay, don't be shy love." He whispered.
Bmd came to us.
"Wait.." he said pounting to our hands.
"Are you a thing already?"
"Yes" we said in unison
"Finally man! Took you so long" he hugged Said then me.

It's time for me to leave. I said goodbye to all of the contestants and turned to Said. I hugged him tightly.

"Guess I'll see you soon?"

"Yes, I'll see you babe"

"you have to put effort and win okay, i count on you"

"Will do"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I took a taxi and headed out.
This will be along day.
A/N: sorry guys for the grammer mistakes, I know everything is going too fast but hopefully it'll get more interesting!