Chapter 11

The start

The start

— - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - — - —

"YN wake up"

"What is it ??"

YN said in her sleepy voice . She sat up on her bed rubbing her eyes to make her blurry vision clear.

"Let's go , most of the gaurds are distracted now"

YN'S eyes grew wide when realization hit her .

"I will come after getting ready ok ??"

YN whispered. Yumi nodded her head and then tiptoed out of the room . As soon as the door closed YN jumped from bed and ran to get ready .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Yumi, I don't have a good feeling about this"

YN whispered looking into the dark forest. Only the sound of the leaves and cricket could be heard . The moonlight was blocked by the dark clouds. Yumi held YN'S hand then whispered with an assuring smile.

"Don't worry sis I will protect you"

"Don't sacrifice yourself for me understood ??"

YN whispered more like scolded Yumi. Yumi nodded with a scared expression. Both of them tightly held hands then started walking.

The cold wind blew sending shivers down YN'S spine . YN looked at Yumi who was unfazed by the darkness and cold wind .

End of flashback

All of them looked at YN when she stopped. Tears again ran down YN'S cheek . Jimin looked at her then asked .

"What happened after ??"

YN took a deep breath . YN'S gaze shifted to her lap .

"It was late night so we decided to rest . We found a cave then after that we made a path way of beads from the cave and back to the entrance of the forest . I slept a bit early b-but w-when I-I wo-ke up . Yu-Yumi was nowhere to be found"

YN'S eyes were empty. She held no emotions.

"But how is this related to that war ??"

Junkook asked frowning. Taehyung also frowned and looked at YN .

"Exactly 15 days later , Your father declared war on us by sending us Yumi's head"

YN'S and Taehyung's eyes held rage when YN finished her sentence.

"Do you want to kill my father ??"

Jimin's voice was clam and serious. His eyes were cold and emotionless. YN looked at Jimin frowning . Jungkook's eyes widened hearing Jimin's words.

"Hyung , What are you saying ??"

Jungkook pursued his lips when he resived a glare from Taehyung and Jimin.

"What do you mean ?? Are you really going to just let me kill your father ??"

YN was stunned but she didn't show it that much . She stared deep into Jimin's cold eyes.

"Why would I save the person who hurted you ??"

YN was speechless. Her voice got stuck in her throat. A red crimson shade spread on YN'S cheeks . She didn't wanted to blush but she couldn't control it . Her heart thumped loudly . Both of the males infront of them looked at YN with smirk after seeing her blush .

"YN , are you really the chosen one ??"

All three of them looked at YN. As soon as Jungkook raised the question.

"I wouldn't marry him even if I am"

"That means who have the mark right ??"

YN hummed in response . A smirk crept on Jimin's face after hearing her response. He licked his lips while checking YN out. Jimin's actions went unnoticed by YN .