CH.2

*Knock, Knock, Knock*

I heard a loud knock on the wooden door. I panicked, reaching for my phone checking the time "shit" I muttered under my breath as I quickly rushed and put on my uniform, it was now 6:54am. I was not going to make it to the field on time. I heard another three knocks on the door, "Y/n? It's me Price, if you're not awake you're gonna be late" was all I heard before the shadow behind the door went away, assuming they left. "Shit I better hurry" I finished putting on my uniform and rushed outside. It was now 7:04, it was only 4 minutes, there couldn't be a really bad punishment for being late... could there?

I stepped onto the wet grass of the field. It had been raining pretty hard last night so I didn't expect any less. The sun was already high in the sky, shining brightly as I shielded my eyes from the glare of the sun. "You're late..." a deep morning voice called, I looked over to the direction of where the voice came from. I turned around and saw no one, when I turned back Ghost lunged towards me, but I dodged him, "good, but not fast enough" I heard him call out before he struck at me again, but dodged him again. "What the heck?! You can't just go attacking people out of nowhere!" I said in an annoyed tone, "mhm, you were late" he said in a serious voice "Only by 4 minutes!" I screamed back, "stop yelling", "dry much" I replied back, and we resumed training.

"So what are we gonna do for training?" I said to stop the silence that was so loud that I could hear crickets in the grass. All he did was take out his knife on his thigh strap and gave one to me, "knife combat?", he only responded with a nod before striking at me with the hand knife, "A warning please?" I said as I blocked his attack. In the corner of my eye I saw him eye roll, what up his arse today? I thought to myself as he continued to block and attack. Once i thought he let his guard down a bit, to which i was wrong, i aimed for his leg, but he ended up pinning me against the floor, "you got me ghost" i sighed as i got off the ground.

"That's enough for today..." was all he said before leaving me alone on the wet, grassy field. I checked the time, it had already been an hour and a half "8:35" I muttered to myself, I looked down at my uniform and it was pretty dirty, covered in grass, water and dirt. I'll have to ask Price where the washing machine is later.

As I made my way off the field I saw Soap and Gaz walking towards me, "hey lass, how was your training with Ghosty boy" he said in a teasing way, "Ghosty boy? Pfft- that's an interesting nickname, and the training was fine, other than the fact that he attacked me outta nowhere" i heard them chuckle a bit after my comment, "he's like that, don't think too much about it lass. Lass how about we play some games in the living room" Soap suggested, "Sure, it's been a while since I've played a game, what games do you guys have?" i asked, "we just dance if you want to play that?" Gaz suggested, "I love just dance! What are we waiting for lets go"

As we arrived in the living room I saw Ghost sitting on the couch, but he got up to make his way out of there. I wondered if it was because of me, but who cares he was being a complete dickwad. "Ghost come on, play with us, please?~" Soap practically begged for Ghost to play with us, and eventually he gave in, the only way to stop him from begging was agreeing, even if you disagreed he'd nag you for the rest of the day. Gaz started setting up the game while Ghost and Soap had a conversation, well Soap did all the talking and Ghost was just nodding and listening, he seemed annoyed in a way.

Once Gaz finished setting up the game, We chose who would vs each other first, i had to go against Ghost and i was sure i could beat him in just dance, we got a randomised song and it chose 'Rasputin', thank gosh one of your old comrades taught you how to dance 'Rasputin' when i was in boot camp. "I can't beat you in combat training but surely i can beat you at just dance" i remarked as Ghost did an eye roll. Numbers soon started counting down for us to start, 10, 9, 8... 3, 2, 1, and the song began.