tease

yeah i'm back after almost a year. it's been a very eventful couple of months.

dom hunter, sub edric hehe

so I think you all know how this started. Edric was being a big fucking tease, his hands constantly rubbing Hunter's thigh under the restaurant table with Lumity sitting right in front of them. sometimes his hands went up a bit too far, leaving the latter a blushing mess and barely able to maintain his composure.  

Hunter gripped the sides of his chair, biting down on his lip, resisting the urge to grab Edric by the collar and put him in this place. The torturous teasing continued, which didn't help with his boner that has been rubbing around in his jeans for way too long.   That is, until Edric excused himself to the washroom, smirking at Hunter before walking off. Hunter excused himself not long after as Lumity exchanged 'ik, yk, we all know' glances. 

No words were exchanged as Hunter barged into the washroom and pinned the latter to the wall, not caring about their surroundings. Hot, messy and rushed kisses were exchanged until both were in the stall, Hunter sat on the toilet and Edric straddling his lap, with his hands tied behind his back with his shirt.

His thighs were aching by now; face flushed and sweaty, head thrown back as he fucked himself on Hunter's cock, rolling his hips and pushing down harder to get all of him. He let out lewd moans every time his sensitive areas were hit. 

Hunter groped his ass, forcing him down his cock, making the latter clench around him.

"There you go princess, you're doing so well, taking me whole," he murmured with his deep voice, lips grazing over Edric's neck, making him whimper.

Hunter then grabbed his hips, forcefully hitting his prostate causing Edric to lose balance and lean onto his shoulder for leverage; still being manhandled by Hunter, his veiny hands placed firmly on his hips, moving him up and down his cock as he wished, feeding off of Edric's broken cries.

"I know, I do very well fucking you," he said with a smirk.